Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SD Mission Trails park/ Mission Gorge RD Safe for running?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SD Mission Trails park/ Mission Gorge RD Safe for running?

I'm going to be around this area for a couple of days I was wondering if it is a safe area for running around 6 to 7pm? On the street view for google maps Mission Gorge road looks like a long incline up but with the street view on google I can't see anything? In the park is there a good hard incline to run up?
    Any tips?

MT used to be my beat It's a very safe area, the residential community around it (San Carlos/Lake Murray) is for the most part, upper middle class. The main road from the visitor center through the park is half jogging/cycling trail. It has a decent incline, I wouldn't call it steep though. If you like trail running, at MT you can run up Cowles Mountain, which is pretty steep. If you plan on going to the SD academy, you'll be doing trails along with streets (though not at MT)

Mission Gorge Road has sidewalks which are fine for running on, and has a decent incline through the park. Through Mission Gorge Road is pretty long, and not as scenic as the Park Road or Cowles Mountain.

Comment

Are you just looking in the Mission Trails area?

Balboa Park has some nice incline trails, especially down into Florida Canyon.
      Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

You could always head out to CAO...

Comment

SD Mission Trails park/ Mission Gorge RD Safe for running?
          Yes.

My parents live out that way. Don't forget to hike Cowles Mountain.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5538 users online. 325 members and 5213 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X