NEW Welcome Ad

Collapse

Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alameda County DA "Point of View" and LA Co "One Minute Briefs" Alternatives?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alameda County DA "Point of View" and LA Co "One Minute Briefs" Alternatives?

I'm curious has anyone found any equivalent publications to the ones below?
    The DA offices have discontinued publishing these due to the newly elected DA's in those offices are not supportive of educating law enforcement and I assume they were forced to stop generating these publications. I'm hoping there are other DA offices out there that have similar publications since these were extremely useful in taken convoluted subject matters and breaking them down into easily understood and making them time efficient to review.

Alameda Co. DA Office "Point of View"

LA Co DA "One Minute Brief" Example

Originally posted by reconbomber View Post
    I'm curious has anyone found any equivalent publications to the ones below?
    The DA offices have discontinued publishing these due to the newly elected DA's in those offices are not supportive of educating law enforcement and I assume they were forced to stop generating these publications. I'm hoping there are other DA offices out there that have similar publications since these were extremely useful in taken convoluted subject matters and breaking them down into easily understood and making them time efficient to review.

LA Co DA "One Minute Brief" Example
    https://sbcdsa.org/wp-content/upload...8_01_Wesby.pdf

Insane:

…….and the officers had no basis for believing the property owner over the partygoers,…..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4814 users online. 250 members and 4564 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X