300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange County Sheriffs Academy

Hello! I am getting ready to attend the Orange County Sheriffs Academy within the next year. I was hoping to gain some insight as to the discussion around their PT. I want to understand why their academy is known for the intense PT. Is it more cardio or Hiit style training? And outside of obvious PT blocks and remediation, is the rest of the day littered with circuits of PT or is it somewhat balanced with class time. Thank you so much! Just trying to dispel the claims that aren’t accurate.

Start your day marching into the academy. Won’t go well so you’ll do some circuits.

go to class for 15 min, clean up, go out to inspection. Do more circuits then go to class.

take a break do more circuits

back to class

go to lunch, circuits, working lunch

class until PT. Circuits on the beach. Depending on your staff you may do more circuits or more running. My class would consistently do circuits on the beach, followed by an O course and then 2-3 mile run.

Comment

Appreciate it!!

Comment

I am looking to hopefully start academy this year as well. What do the circuits look like? And what kind of pace is looked for with the 2-3 mile run?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2988 users online. 176 members and 2812 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X