Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need POBOR/POBRA malpractice attorney like NOW!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need POBOR/POBRA malpractice attorney like NOW!

Hello. I'm in So Cal, if anyone knows of a malpractice attorney familiar w/ employment law who isn't intimidated by the lack of familiarity w/ POBRA, please advise! RLS (Rains-Lucia-Stern) does NOT take malpractice cases. I checked the websites of every attorney certified by the state bar in malpractice in & only found ONE w/ some POBOR experience, but he's in Sacramento/San Francisco & cannot take this case. Regular malpractice attorneys tend to think POBRA is bigger than it is & more complicated (it's a small statute w/ few controlling cases). HELP!

What do you need malpractice for?
    I'd rather be judged by 12 rather carried by 6.

It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

Comment

Do you mean misconduct?
      I'd rather be judged by 12 rather carried by 6.

It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

Comment

"Malpractice" can mean either legal malpractice (attorneys) or medical malpractice (physicians, etc.)

So you need an attorney that specializes in...I'm guessing legal malpractice, but is also knowledgable in POBOR.

If you're contemplating bringing a legal malpractice action against an LDF firm, g'luck with that.

I'll PM you a name.
        Other officer: Oh that's right, I forgot, you're God's gift to police work.
        Me: At least someone recognizes it.

Turns out basic police work isn't so hard, you just have to leave the station.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4763 users online. 259 members and 4504 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X