300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAL DOJ - Special Agent Trainee

Anybody else going through the hiring process with them?

Passed written exam in November 2020
    Passed physical agility exam in December 2020

Awaiting for them to post eligibility status on CalCareer’s website so I can begin to apply for offices as they open up.

Hello,

Have you been picked up yet? I spoke to a recruiter few weeks ago concerning Special Agent Trainee program. He didn't offer more information. He only told the assessment exam is the first step in the program. I applied for the exam and I'm waiting to be scheduled for the text sometimes in may.

Please do share your experience so far. I don't know any Special Agent with the DOJ, and I just want to be informed before making this HUGE! career change. Thanks

Comment

I haven’t. I passed the written and physical exam to become “eligible” to apply for the SA Trainee spot. Applied for the openings that came up in March, and now I’m waiting to hear back.

Comment

Okay. Thanks for sharing. I wish you the best in the process

Comment

Hey there, I am also going through the process. This is where I am at right now:

Submitted Exam: Sep-2020
          Written: Nov-2020 (passed)
          PAT: Dec-2020 (passed) - Rank 2
          Applied: March-2021
          Online Assessment: April-2021

Last time I went through this they didn't have the online assessment, so maybe the process has changed for the future steps as well. I think the next step is the interview. Anyway, good luck and keep us updated on your progress.

Comment

Hello,
            This my process so far:

Submitted application Package 02/01/2021.

Submitted application for Special Agent Trainee 03/04/2021.

Online Assessment for Special Agent Trainee 04/07/2021(Never got the result)

USPS hard mail notification for the 2nd online assessment 04/15/2021. Exam is scheduled for the 1st week in may.

I believe the PAT is down the line due to the COVID

Comment

It's weird how different our process is. I would think we would all go through the same steps at the same time.

Anyway, I heard they are currently grading the online assessments and applications. They will contact the top candidates, hopefully, within the next two weeks for interviews.

Comment

Here is an update:

Submitted Exam: Sep-2020
                Written: Nov-2020 (passed)
                PAT: Dec-2020 (passed) - Rank 2
                Applied: March-2021
                Online Assessment: April-2021
                Interview: May-2021

Comment

I did my online assessment on 05/3/2021. I am still waiting for the result and my rank status.

Comment

Have you still not taken the PAT yet?

Comment

Not yet. According to the assessment bulletin, the PAT has been deferred to after the background process has been completed. This is due to the Covid-19

Comment

I interviewed 3-4 weeks ago now. Last time I spoke to a recruiter, he said they were still scoring the interviews. I just started backgrounds with another agency. DOJ seems like a great gig, just an incredibly long process.

Comment

I had my interview around the same time you did. I was told that we should hear an update on our status in ~2 weeks. That was about two weeks ago that I was told this, so hopefully we'll hear something soon.

Comment

doeJohn7 When was the last time you heard from the recruiter that they are still scoring the interviews?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3922 users online. 261 members and 3661 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X