Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clopez
    commented on 's reply
    I’ve been waiting for a date as well. I’m certified and eager to hopefully start soon! Do you have any info on if they will have a September academy?

• OSH93
    commented on 's reply
    Destiny09 Thank you for letting me know.. I will let you know if i get any update.

• Destiny09
    commented on 's reply
    OSH93,

I've been in the background process since 1/28/21. My BI spoke to my wife on the phone back in April and told her she had everything she needed and was getting ready to wrap up my background. I haven't heard from my BI since. I've e mailed her a couple times with no response. I'm assuming she completed my background since she's basically ignoring me lol....I think you should try reaching out, it won't hurt but like everyone tells me, no news is good news so you could be waiting a while..

• AvidHiker98
    replied
    Called recruitment this morning.

Both August classes have now been filled. They are unsure if September will also have two classes.

Leave a comment:

• OSH93
    commented on 's reply
    AvidHiker98 Thanks I left a message and an email. I appreciate your feed back. Fingers crossed I'll let you know if anything else comes up. Good luck to you.

• AvidHiker98
    commented on 's reply
    OSH93 Yeah, I would reach out to him and check in

• OSH93
    commented on 's reply
    AvidHiker98 I got assigned my BI on 03/09/2021 and He called me to set up a meeting to start the BG check. I had to wait for school transcripts to come in, so he said call him when I have those ready. Then I called him when I had all the required documents and I went in for fingerprints and interview on 05/09/2021. After the Interview he told me to email him my neighbor references, which I did. He then replied a few weeks later on email and said he received my references and I have not heard anything back.... I'm not sure if I should touch base with him or not?

• AvidHiker98
    commented on 's reply
    No, that doesn't seem normal. The first time around my BI sent everything off right when he said he would and references received emails and neighbors received mailed letters promptly. Could just be an error?

When did you start your BG check? And when was the last time you heard anything?

• OSH93
    replied
    AvidHiker98 Ok thank you for letting me know, strange I went in for my interview/paperwork for BI interview on 05/09/2021 and he asked me to send him my neighbor references by email and he responded that he received my references and that he has everything he needs.. still haven't heard anything back and my neighbor/references haven't received anything yet... does that sound normal?

Leave a comment:

• AvidHiker98
    commented on 's reply
    OSH93-

I went in for fingerprints and paperwork on 7/14/2021. He emailed references on 7/20/2021. He then said he heard back from enough people to move to the next step on 7/21/2021, so I re-submitted auto insurance, proof of accident/driver history, etc.

So took about one week.

• OSH93
    commented on 's reply
    AvidHiker98 Do you know how long it took for your BI to reach out to your neighbors and reference's ?
    It seems like some candidates go through the whole process twice and then get picked up for an academy..

• AvidHiker98
    commented on 's reply
    LBR have you heard anything from your background investigator? I'm hoping the re-do isn't another 3 month process

• Lester Marten
    commented on 's reply
    Last edited by Lester Marten; 07-22-2021, 09:47 PM.

• ryguy657
    commented on 's reply
    Can I ask how the PT is and does that mean there won't be a PFQ the third day? I start august 2nd so I'm curious what to expect.

• OSH93
    commented on 's reply
    I had my first background meeting on 05/04/2021 and I have not heard back from my BI. Just curious if anyone knows when the BI will reach out to neighbor references etc?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4749 users online. 272 members and 4477 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X