300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOX Reality "The Academy"

Sorry if this is a duplicate, I wasn't going to do a search for "academy" here, obvious reasons.

Anyone in this show? Opinions? Thoughts?
    Romans 13:4 "For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil."

watched the premiere today...pretty good. I'll be watchin all 11 weeks that it will air

Comment

What Day

What day does it come on.

Comment

Today is Thursday...
        Romans 13:4 "For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil."

Comment

so

Sooooo it's on tonight?

Comment

doesnt air in NY at least on cable its not on a Fox its on a speciality channel that has reality shows 24/7

Comment

Bwah-hah-hah! A riot watching Dwight Milely. I worked custody with him. I got mad at him once and told him I didn't think he was all that bright. I owe him an apology. I was wrong, Dwight is very sharp. Hard for me to picture the skateboarding kid from Eastern L.A. County as the Ramrod, lol!

Wilkins is good people, I worked patrol with him. I don't know the others, but I know their stations. Respectable, good stations, Norwalk and the Nox.

EDJ
              "It's a game of cat and mouse. It's a game of hide and seek. Albeit games with deadly consequences. Like most games-the better you know the rules, the more likely you are to win."

Comment

Never heard of it. I just looked it up on my DVR, and it's on here in about an hour, so I'm recording it on my DVR, and I already set a series recording. It's on a specialty channel here too, which is called FOXRC. I imagine that's Fox Reality Channel. Comcast Digital Cable spoils me...

Comment

Originally posted by ElDiabloJoe View Post
                  Bwah-hah-hah! A riot watching Dwight Milely. I worked custody with him. I got mad at him once and told him I didn't think he was all that bright. I owe him an apology. I was wrong, Dwight is very sharp. Hard for me to picture the skateboarding kid from Eastern L.A. County as the Ramrod, lol!

Wilkins is good people, I worked patrol with him. I don't know the others, but I know their stations. Respectable, good stations, Norwalk and the Nox.

EDJ
                  Its only fun watching Deputy Miley from the outside

Comment

I heard last night that LASD has 5 officially approved "reality" programs that are being produced about the department for TV syndication. Based upon this information, I formed the following beliefs:

1) Sheriff Baca needs a new job title- Executive Producer
                    2) There is another reason for installing camera on the patrol vehicles
                    3) "Pretty" deputies will receive extra points towards their next promotion
                    4) "Problem" deputies with force issues will be referred to the WWF
                    5) "Ultimate Cage Fighting" will be taped in custody facilities
                    6) Investigation of criminal activity is too easy. "How to beat the system" will now be produced and shown at all custody facilities across the nation.
                    7) Deputies observed who fail to hand out enough teddy bears, baseball cards, etc...will be severely disciplined.
                    8) All So. Ca. law enforcement will go to tan and green uniforms, with bears on the badge.
                    9) LAPD Chief Bratten will appeal to the L.A. County Board of Supervisors for "Equal Time."
                    10) All sworn Los Angeles County law enforcement personnel will be required to obtain their SAG cards prior to obtaining the Basic POST certificate!
                    "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

Sheriff Baca, the social worker Sheriff needs to take a hike. Glad I retired before he took over and ruined one of the best depts. in this country.
                      Retired LASD

Comment

Hey, I have a bear on my badge....on the top though. SAG cards....good one! Hey, Lee has to pay the County back for the jet he bought, doesn't he?

Comment

there's a behind the scene footage on fox reality website. i don't have fox reality so i'm trying to see if i can find the show online. but from the footage on the website, it seemed pretty good. the one way mirror is crazy stuff

Comment

Ahhh, the Shark Tank. A lot less throwing of people's opened/unlocked briefcases than I remembered, but perhaps that was my staff's pet peeve? I remember one guy had been flying a kite with his nephew over the weekend and left it in the back of his truck. We all got called out of class onto The Grinder (it used to be on the south side of the locker room, in the parking lot) only to find D.I.s flying it!

The episode was available on the website for d/l to ipods, FYI.

PS- Ask80, I didn't find the "Behind the Scenes" video exerpts on their website that you mentioned, gotta link? TIA.

EDJ
                            Last edited by ElDiabloJoe; 05-27-2007, 10:37 AM.
                            "It's a game of cat and mouse. It's a game of hide and seek. Albeit games with deadly consequences. Like most games-the better you know the rules, the more likely you are to win."

Comment

Originally posted by ElDiabloJoe View Post
                              Ahhh, the Shark Tank. A lot less throwing of people's opened/unlocked briefcases than I remembered, but perhaps that was my staff's pet peeve? I remember one guy had been flying a kite with his nephew over the weekend and left it in the back of his truck. We all got called out of class onto The Grinder (it used to be on the south side of the locker room, in the parking lot) only to find D.I.s flying it!

The episode was available on the website for d/l to ipods, FYI.

PS- Ask80, I didn't find the "Behind the Scenes" video exerpts on their website that you mentioned, gotta link? TIA.

EDJ
                              Glad to see that the D.I.s have a soft spot for the things they used to enjoy as children...

I watched the premiere yesterday, I'm looking forward to seeing them all get pepper sprayed.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4207 users online. 307 members and 3900 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X