300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoCal Agencies Processing During COVID-19

I know a lot of things are up in the air these days because of COVID-19, but is anyone aware of any agencies in SoCal that are still actively processing/on-boarding new hires (specifically laterals)?

What agencies are you interested in, I would start there and then maybe give them a call. Are you a lateral applicant or recruit applicant, that may make a difference as well, as I know some academies have shut down.
    sigpic

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
    -George Orwell

Comment

Burbank is.

Comment

I have had a BI suspended in the last few weeks as a Lateral Applicant with a So-Cal S.O.

Comment

Thank you all for the replies!

Originally posted by cruz0311 View Post
          What agencies are you interested in, I would start there and then maybe give them a call. Are you a lateral applicant or recruit applicant, that may make a difference as well, as I know some academies have shut down.
          I am a lateral applicant. I have been reaching out to quite a few agencies but many are not actively processing new applications at this time.

Originally posted by 647(F) View Post
          I have had a BI suspended in the last few weeks as a Lateral Applicant with a So-Cal S.O.
          I'm sorry to hear that, I'm in backgrounds with another SoCal agency that is rumored to be going on a hiring freeze.

Originally posted by b1ub0x View Post
          Burbank is.
          Thanks for the heads up, I've heard some stories about them in the past but I'll look more into them.

Comment

• Iamkre8
            Iamkre8 commented
            Editing a comment
            What stories have you heard about Burbank?

San Diego PD.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8242 users online. 416 members and 7826 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X