Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had gone through their process and got disqualified during backgrounds. I was truthful and revealed everything. I decided to appeal and was banned for life. Their loss on missing out on a great candidate.

Comment

• Originally posted by dramacydal View Post
      I had gone through their process and got disqualified during backgrounds. I was truthful and revealed everything. I decided to appeal and was banned for life. Their loss on missing out on a great candidate.
      And you know how great you are because..?
      Must not have been THAT great.
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• I know who i am and i know that i am great. One man's trash is another man's treasure. Happy to be picked up by another department.

Comment

• I feel bad for you background investigators, that’s gotta be a tough gig with this generation.

Comment

I know who i am and i know that i am great. One man's trash is another man's treasure. Happy to be picked up by another department.
            I’m SURE you must be a joy to work with, all that greatness and such...

Comment

• Absolutely. Got picked up by the FEDS. Now who is really at a loss ?

Comment

Absolutely. Got picked up by the FEDS. Now who is really at a loss ?
                No way, THE feds? When do you learn to rappel upside down into your paperwork?

Comment

Absolutely. Got picked up by the FEDS. Now who is really at a loss ?
                  Being a gate guard isn’t that dramatic.

Comment

• ah, the vague "Feds" job.

Comment

• 73 is very good. Are you still waiting for the academy date? I saw a post on LAPD Instagram that the next academy date is scheduled for the 21st.

Comment

• Sloan2013
                        Sloan2013 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yeah still waiting again I got the 73 at the beginning of December so I'm assuming they already had their December class already selected. Hoping to get into the January class, might try to retake the physical again to get an even higher score.

• Does anybody know how many days I have to wait for the LAPD post my medical result?

Comment

• Originally posted by Knight675 View Post
                        Does anybody know how many days I have to wait for the LAPD post my medical result?
                        hmm. Maybe within a week? Don’t take them very long to post ur result. Well at the moment due to the Covid 19 and budget, maybe is will be a little bit longer.

Comment

• I received my medical result yesterday. I was so happy that they didn’t disqualify me because of my neck surgery. LAPD started field investigation on the same day. How long does The background take? I went through the background process with WSP. It took 3 months.

about PFQ, I will need to take it again until I score 80. I will take it in the next trip to So Cal.

Comment

• How long after the LAPD MC test, will I receive the results?

Comment

• Knight675
                              Knight675 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              For me, I received my result in a week.

• Thanks Knight675.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5119 users online. 308 members and 4811 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X