Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cdcr help

Sorry, blame it on me
    Last edited by bound2; 09-13-2019, 08:51 AM.

I am always amazed what people post online. What thought process did you use to rationalize putting your history online? Nevermind the fact that you now have a near permanent record of your earlier transgressions.

What did the CDCR folks say when you told them this? Because I would be shocked that you posted this online for total strangers to see but didn’t tell your prospective employer.

Be honest and do not lie. Only CDCR can give you a “yes” or a “no”. No one online is in going to be hiring you. By that I mean, this is the internet. CDCR didn’t say “hey, fill out this background packet, take this written test, post online at Officer.com....”

Don't even reply to this post.
    semper destravit

Comment

Originally posted by RGDS View Post
      I am always amazed what people post online. What thought process did you use to rationalize putting your history online? Nevermind the fact that you now have a near permanent record of your earlier transgressions.

What did the CDCR folks say when you told them this? Because I would be shocked that you posted this online for total strangers to see but didn’t tell your prospective employer.

Be honest and do not lie. Only CDCR can give you a “yes” or a “no”. No one online is in going to be hiring you. By that I mean, this is the internet. CDCR didn’t say “hey, fill out this background packet, take this written test, post online at Officer.com....”

Don't even reply to this post.
      Clearly the entire point of the post went over your head. Try to read it over a few more times and decide if you can contribute something beneficial to it instead of being a smug man.

Comment

Originally posted by bound2 View Post

Clearly the entire point of the post went over your head. Try to read it over a few more times and decide if you can contribute something beneficial to it instead of being a smug man.
        Says the guy who deleted his post...
        Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• RGDS
          RGDS commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh you noticed that too?

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post

Says the guy who deleted his post...
        Getting into a bickering match online isn't worth either of our times.

Comment

• moparfan
          moparfan commented
          Editing a comment
          No but it's funny for.the rest of.us to read

• Blizz
          Blizz commented
          Editing a comment
          Can confirm

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9459 users online. 479 members and 8980 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X