300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Bernardino Police Department

Anyone going through the SBPD process or has been accepted recently?

Great department good luck, be prepared to hustle all shift long and then some. # code zero

Comment

I see San Bernardino recruit long post on my FB page all the time. Are they really having a big push on hiring?

Comment

• cruz0311
        cruz0311 commented
        Editing a comment
        What do you mean if they're having a big push on hiring? If theyre advertising then they are hiring. That department went through a rough patch a few years ago when the city went bankrupt. Lot of their officers bailed to greener pastures in the IE. Place is busy always jumping off.

cruz0311 I've seen departments advertise and aren't really hiring they are just trying to build up a pool of applicants just in case. That's why I asked.

Comment

A few years ago, SBPD had to cut around 40 paid positions because of the city's bankruptcy. Even on top of that they still had 50+ vacancies for officers. FD got annexed into county fire as well because of lack of funding. Don't know if it's got any better but you figure COVID isn't going to help.

Everytime I have to go through SBD I cringe and lock my doors, gotta be one of the worst places to work in So Cal. Not because of the department necessarily, but the clientele in the area. Get hired there and you will busy, their violent crime rate and homicides are through the roof.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4764 users online. 372 members and 4392 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X