300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been a While

Hey fellas, It's been quite a while since I've visited O.com. I still see some familiar names which is good. How's everything on your special part of this great and awesome state of California? You don't have to answer if your'e in San Francisco, we all know it's super awesome there. Anyway guys, I was actually wondering if anyone knows what ever happened to DOAcop from LAX? He was a good dude. I do recall that SgtCHP passed away some time ago. He too was a good dude. Anyway, drop in and leave a word for those of you that have been on these forums for a while, or anyone that wants to for that matter. Stay safe.

kiddorbitz01 welcome back!

Have you checked out California’s updated gated senior assisted living community located in Marin County?

Old name

New name

Comment

• BTDT2
      BTDT2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Note: As of March 2019, further executions are halted by an official moratorium ordered by Governor Gavin Newsom granting a temporary reprieve for the 737 inmates on the state’s death row at San Quentin.

San Quentin penitentiary is located north of San Francisco in the unincorporated town of San Quentin in Marin County.

kiddorbitz01
    61C4 11-95 King and Story

I see you’re still 10-95 (pedestrian stop) King and Story, when 10-98 check a 10-58 (garbage complaint) complaint on Monterey between Oakhill and Capitol exp ​

I flew over the jungle (homeless encampment), IMO it looks worse than SF. ​

Last edited by BTDT2; 03-29-2019, 08:37 PM. Reason: Ynot?

Comment

• SunDevil
      SunDevil commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that the doggy city?

double tap

Comment

Bro how you been? I know you ain’t at king and story....cool story I went to see Arizona vs that northern team in Santa Clara and I stayed in SJ, I made it a point to roll through there just to see what’s up and get gas at a nearby am pm. Long story short it was all because of you I had to check it out like a Marilyn Monroe statue

Comment

What ever happened to FJDave ?

Comment

Originally posted by SunDevil View Post
          Is that the doggy city?
          Not sure what you're referring to, I recall passing through years ago and observed the above sitting in a downtown park. Perhaps kiddorbitz01 will enlighten us????

Comment

Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

Not sure what you're referring to, I recall passing through years ago and observed the above sitting in a downtown park. Perhaps kiddorbitz01 will enlighten us????

Jurassic park?

Comment

Originally posted by Oiler12 View Post
              He's still doing his thing. I don't know if he checks in much here anymore. But I'll tell him he was mentioned.
              Other officer: Oh that's right, I forgot, you're God's gift to police work.
              Me: At least someone recognizes it.

Turns out basic police work isn't so hard, you just have to leave the station.

Comment

Originally posted by Oiler12 View Post
                Originally posted by Blizz View Post

He's still doing his thing. I don't know if he checks in much here anymore. But I'll tell him he was mentioned.
                FJDave's Last Activity was 09-18-2013

Comment

Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

FJDave's Last Activity was 09-18-2013
                  He said "Awww. Thanks..."
                  Other officer: Oh that's right, I forgot, you're God's gift to police work.
                  Me: At least someone recognizes it.

Turns out basic police work isn't so hard, you just have to leave the station.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9434 users online. 421 members and 9013 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X