• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LA_Backgrounds
    replied
    Originally posted by WolfK9 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I was just now able to access the new portal after changes were made. Have not heard from my BI since this past February, but noticed a change in my status check. Says Approved for BID Review. Does this mean it has been reviewed amd approved or is currently being reveived? Thanks.
    Every candidate has a BID review at some point during the process. The important thing to note is when the review occurs. You could be in a good position if the BI finishes the investigation and submits it. It could be a bad sign if the BI stops the investigation and submits it mid-stream.

Leave a comment:

• Fontiveros94
    replied
    Mine says the same thing as of March 22. I've completed every step of the process and passed my background as well yet it still says in review. I called and they advised me that after you complete every step a board still reviews your complete packet to determine when you go to the academy.

Leave a comment:

• WolfK9
    replied
    Hello everyone,

I was just now able to access the new portal after changes were made. Have not heard from my BI since this past February, but noticed a change in my status check. Says Approved for BID Review. Does this mean it has been reviewed amd approved or is currently being reveived? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• CCCSD
    replied
    There you go. Attention to detail is very important.

Leave a comment:

• Fontiveros94
    replied
    Not March, May 13

Leave a comment:

• CCCSD
    replied
    March 13th passed. Are you talking about 2020?

Leave a comment:

• Fontiveros94
    started a topic LAPD Process & Academy

LAPD Process & Academy

Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum and I wanted to inquire some information. I have completed the process to join the LAPD & have passed all necessary testing. My oral psych was passed on March 15th & I wanted to know how long is the wait typical to hear back about the next process.

I was told the April academy is cancelled therefore the next academy will be May 13. Do I just have to wait until I recieve the call for the academy? If so, is there a certain time when calls go out & is there anyone else expecting to be in the next academy date?

Finally, although ive completed everything, the new LAPD portal which has transitioned into a new system doesn't have all my information updated. For example although ive completed the poly and oral board, it still shows pending although everything else before and after appear as completed. Anyone experiencing the same problem? Will it cause a delay to my process?

Thank you.
    Last edited by Fontiveros94; 03-25-2019, 04:06 PM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8481 users online. 370 members and 8111 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X