Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAPD Academy Dates

Morning!
    First of all, I’d like to say I’m new In the forum and it has already helped me immensely on getting different advice! Well, I’m currently in the hiring process with LAPD. I went through the expedited hiring process and have gotten through all the testing pretty fast. I’m from San Jacinto, CA a city in the Riverside County. Here’s what my time line looked like

-Personal Qualification Essay: Passed (Dec 3rd 2018)
    -Physical Agility Test: Passed ( Dec 3rd 2018)
    -Department Interview: Passed( Dec 5th 2018)
    -Polygraph: Passed (Dec 5th 2018)
    -Medical Exam& Written Psych: Passed(Dec 6th 2018)
    -Background Investigation: Closed (January 2019)
    -Psychological Intervew: Passed(Feb 6th 2019)

At this point I have talked to my mentor and he has advised me that the department is reviewing my packet and will call me 2 weeks prior to a start date. Given that I didn’t hear back from them after my Psych interview I don’t know what to expect. I found out my results by checking my application status online, as well as calling the personnel department. Anyone have an idea as to how often the academy is? I’m under the impression that there is one held every month, if so are you called the end or beginning of every month. I’m looking for any type of feedback that would be helpful. I’m being patient but not sure if I should expect to wait a few days or months for a phone call. Thank you!

Calls usually go out at the end of the month for the following months academy.

Comment

As for you receiving the call I’m pretty sure is all based on where you are at on the cetified for hire list and LAPD runs academy’s monthly.

Comment

I start the Academy March 18th

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7889 users online. 370 members and 7519 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X