300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work suspension question

My fiancé’s pregnant being that I have plenty of pto hours at my job I haven’t filed for fmla yet. My fiancé had to rush to the hospital because she contracted ecoli and since we stayed the night in the hospital I called in to use personal time but my hr suspended me until a doctor clears me for fmla. I’m finally going to meet with a bi should I have an issue the doctor cleared me for the stay and also any other time I used personal or vacation time for doctor visits.

No. You will be fine.

Comment

Good Lord dude, you really need to know how to write. You want to be a cop, please go to a college writing course to learn.

Not trying to be rude, but wow!!

Comment

First and most important I hope your fiancé is ok. Between all the financial post and this one, seriously think about if you should leave a good solid career with good benefits and retirement. for a chance at being a cop. 28 years in I wish I would have done something else and just been a reserve. Best of luck

Comment

Originally posted by SOCAleo View Post
          Good Lord dude, you really need to know how to write. You want to be a cop, please go to a college writing course to learn.

Not trying to be rude, but wow!!
          I am working on my third college degree. I’m using this forum from my phone so excuse the run on sentences. What does grammar and punctuation have to do with my question? For your information I have taken a masters writing course in physchological health. I don’t log on to this site via desktop or android

Comment

Originally posted by Chipperjones22 View Post

I am working on my third college degree. I’m using this forum from my phone so excuse the run on sentences. What does grammar and punctuation have to do with my question? For your information I have taken a masters writing course in physchological health. I don’t log on to this site via desktop or android
            It doesn't matter what your pedigree is or what device you use to access the web. If you want to garner any degree of respect on this forum, you need to write coherently.
            Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

I have no issue with that but I was asking a serious question but sometimes the internet isn’t always the place to go for information, I don’t expect empathy from contributors but I would expect a question to be answered instead of ridiculing the manner it was written in.

Comment

You ARE what you WRITE.
                Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8613 users online. 393 members and 8220 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X