300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kamala Harris?

Just wanted to pick some brains on Kamala Harris since she was our Attorney General for a few years. What do you all think? I could be wrong, but I think she took away police officers ability to own an AR? Now you have to surrender it to your respective departments when we quit or retire. Wonder how that will affect the rest of the country if she is elected?

Anyway, I suspect she will be the democrats nominee, so trying to brace myself.

It's funny how Diane Finestine doesn't back Harris. If I recall right she said she is to "junior" I think this next election is going to be interesting to say the least. Who will.have the money and backing to sustain and run?
    I'd rather be judged by 12 rather carried by 6.

It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

Comment

Jerry Brown was the AG for the "Opinion" retired LEO's can't retain their assault weapons. It is not a law, to my knowledge has never been enforced, and no court has decided the matter.

That being said Gang and Drug enforcement was crippled at DOJ under her and they laid off a lot of Agents. Though there might be a good argument that is mostly Jerry's fault too.

I'm not aware of any real accomplishments she had as DA or AG. I did see her give a speech as AG at a LODD Funeral, and for being a left wing nut, it was a decent speech that was respectful and appropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by nobodyjr View Post
        Jerry Brown was the AG for the "Opinion" retired LEO's can't retain their assault weapons. It is not a law, to my knowledge has never been enforced, and no court has decided the matter.

That being said Gang and Drug enforcement was crippled at DOJ under her and they laid off a lot of Agents. Though there might be a good argument that is mostly Jerry's fault too.

I'm not aware of any real accomplishments she had as DA or AG. I did see her give a speech as AG at a LODD Funeral, and for being a left wing nut, it was a decent speech that was respectful and appropriate.
        Cool, yea like I said earlier, I wasn't really sure if she was responsible for the AR decision. With the 9th circus as the high court in our area, I'm sure the "opinion" will be sustained once someone challenges it.

Comment

She’s a threat to the entire Constitution and country.
          Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

I honestly don't think she has much of a chance. I don't think she is that known outside of California. Like nobodyjr mentioned she didn't do anything great as AG. She served what one term and ran for her current position. When it comes to any race it comes down to whos face is out there and making the most noise when your a nobody
            I'd rather be judged by 12 rather carried by 6.

It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

Comment

Originally posted by nobodyjr View Post

Technically a court did in the Drew Peterson case, he had an SBR and his lawyer successfully argued it was covered under HR218. It just doesnt apply out here

Comment

Originally posted by SOCAleo View Post

Cool, yea like I said earlier, I wasn't really sure if she was responsible for the AR decision. With the 9th circus as the high court in our area, I'm sure the "opinion" will be sustained once someone challenges it.
                I read somewhere that trump had enough nominees he could swing the 9th circuit conservative? Havent seen anything about it in about a year tho

Comment

Political analysis: Kamala (Willie Brown’s Mistress) will be the Dem nominee, and lose to Trump (barring a massive economic slide).

Dems are going to run 20+ people in the primary, they will split up a lot of their money doing that and having to spend to retain their house majority. Willies Browns Mistress is a joke and the far left hates her for being in Law Enforcement, which is hilarious, cause she was awful, but I think it will be her because of an early California Primary, which she will probably win, having just won a state wide race here. The media is all in for her and she has an ATM for money with the Hollywood crowd.

Willie Brown’s Mistress isn’t going to win over any Trump people so the game will be turnout. Florida is going to stay Red for sure, and likely Ohio. She might be able to turn out the black vote more than Hillary, but Trump has been polling significantly better than an average Republican with black males. I’m concerned about PA and MI but we don’t need them. We will be just fine unless the economy goes into recession.

Comment

She refused to enforce the death penalty against a cop killer.

https://m.sfgate.com/news/article/FA...nd-2716770.php

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                      She’s a threat to the entire Constitution and country.
                      Aren't all democrats and RINO republicans a threat to our constitution and country.

Comment

Originally posted by moparfan View Post
                        I honestly don't think she has much of a chance. I don't think she is that known outside of California. Like nobodyjr mentioned she didn't do anything great as AG. She served what one term and ran for her current position. When it comes to any race it comes down to whos face is out there and making the most noise when your a nobody
                        Well Barack didn't accomplish anything prior and was a relative no name at first. I'm just worried, I really hope you are correct.

Comment

Originally posted by urbancommando View Post

I read somewhere that trump had enough nominees he could swing the 9th circuit conservative? Havent seen anything about it in about a year tho
                          I've heard that too, but the senate has been holding up the nominees for a while now. Not sure why.

Comment

Harris--a female Barack Obama? Someone who will continue the "anti-law enforcment" discussion?

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...lice-shootings

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.208f312a1961

Comment

You mean a Willie Brown acolyte...nothing like liberal racists getting elected by the Left.
                              Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7223 users online. 348 members and 6875 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X