X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavy positive credit debt with good income

I have 10 grand In credit debt and 10 grand in student loans
    I have 0 lates and I’m not outsided of means
    all of my obligations have been fulfilled since 2017 when me and my fiancé got screwed by medical bills how bad is that
    I won’t file bankruptcy but I’ll consider ccc to negotiate my interest rates lower to make an impact and as much as I want to start academy In July my cards will be 0 by next year working 70 hours a week for the railroad
    that’s 50 percent of my debt to income ratio

I have the amount of credit debt in my checking a bit I’m being more cautious and paying double minimums I don’t want to clear my accounts and fall on bad times

Comment

I’m pretty sure as long as you haven’t defaulted on your loans or missed/late payments multiple times you should be fine. I have student loans and other loans I’m paying off but it was never an issue during backgrounds because I’ve made all payments on time.

Comment

What's your question? Are you wondering whether you would make it through backgrounds or if you should stay at your current job until the debt is paid off?

Comment

Don’t worry trust me. I have 50K in debt at the age of 23. 15 in loans, 4 in cc, 18 in car, 13 in personal loans. It isn’t a big deal if you’re on top of it all and doing well.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11617 users online. 432 members and 11185 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X