Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CA Fish and Game Warden Cadet Exam

Good afternoon everyone,
    I currently have my application submitted to become a Fish and Game Warden cadet in CA. I received a letter in the mail from F&W about accepting PELLETB results and I have a couple questions. From my understanding the application that I submitted is to take the F&W exam coming up in January and I did not need to take a PELLETB before hand. I was wondering if anyone had any insight on this? If the PELLETB is not required but I take it and pass does that mean I will not need to take the cadet exam in January? Also I was wondering if anyone knows if the two tests are very different from each other?

The letter stated the following:

"This Notice is to provide you with information regarding the examination named above.
    Department of Fish and Wildlife is accepting PELLETB results. If You've taken PELLETB please submit your results by 11/30/18. You may also take PELLETB at locations found at HTTP://post.ca.gov/basic-traning-academies. If you plan to take PELLETB at one of the locations, submit your results by 12/17/18. Send results to..."

I appreciate the help and info!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10940 users online. 404 members and 10536 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X