300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lapd dept interview

just took my department interview yesterday , woke up today with a non select letter , i'm a bit disappointed because i answered the questions very well to my knowledge , the only part where i thought i felt i failed was since i have been in the process for 3 months i have not completed enough CAP which is the pre academy training , i have gone to 2 PFQ's which i got a score of a 62 , below 50 is a fail. I have also been to oral prep seminar here is the good news though it says that i will be able to reschedule another Department Interview by appearing at a Department Interview Oral Prep Seminar and meet your Mentor or
    wait the three month period.

They also said that i need to go and do ride alongs , luckily enough today there is a prep seminar at 6 pm which i am going to go to , i am also going to start doing ride alongs as much as i can,

any words of advise ? on what else i should be doing . oh and of course i am going to be going to the CAPS more to train more and get a better score for my next interview

Should probably pick a better screen name, for one...
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
      Should probably pick a better screen name, for one...
      how about you go back to being in the trunk , billy

Comment

Pick a better handle next time. The current one is pretty ignorant. In regards to your application. it seems like you know all the things you needed to do. I'm having trouble understanding why they were not done already...you know..to make things easier on yourself.
        Last edited by TUNEDNIMPORTED; 11-09-2018, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TUNEDNIMPORTED View Post
          Pick a better handle next time. The current one is pretty ignorant. In regards to your application. it seems like you know all the things you needed to do. I'm having trouble understanding why they were not done already...you know..to make things easier on yourself.
          it is just a name get over it buddy , seems like you have some PTSD , not a good look , and thanks for the response

Comment

Originally posted by Lapd187 View Post
            just took my department interview yesterday , woke up today with a non select letter , i'm a bit disappointed because i answered the questions very well to my knowledge , the only part where i thought i felt i failed was since i have been in the process for 3 months i have not completed enough CAP which is the pre academy training , i have gone to 2 PFQ's which i got a score of a 62 , below 50 is a fail. I have also been to oral prep seminar here is the good news though it says that i will be able to reschedule another Department Interview by appearing at a Department Interview Oral Prep Seminar and meet your Mentor or
            wait the three month period.

They also said that i need to go and do ride alongs , luckily enough today there is a prep seminar at 6 pm which i am going to go to , i am also going to start doing ride alongs as much as i can,

any words of advise ? on what else i should be doing . oh and of course i am going to be going to the CAPS more to train more and get a better score for my next interview

Originally posted by TUNEDNIMPORTED
            Pick a better handle next time. The current one is pretty ignorant.
            What's wrong with his username? If he wants to advertise how many lapdances he's given, that's his choice.

Comment

Los Angeles Police Department Murder is what it says.

Based on his responses, it’s clear he’s not going to ever get past the DQ stage.

IP logged and saved for the BI.
              Last edited by CCCSD; 11-09-2018, 11:21 AM.

Comment

• not.in.MY.town
                not.in.MY.town commented
                Editing a comment
                I know what it means. But given how easily offended the OP gets, I figured he'd "appreciate" my interpretation.

And I agree... I doubt he'll ever be in the driver's seat of a squad car.

• CCCSD
                CCCSD commented
                Editing a comment
                Just wanted it clear to others. Your reply was game on!

it is just a name get over it buddy , seems like you have some PTSD , not a good look , and thanks for the response
              Saved.

Comment

how about you go back to being in the trunk , billy
                Saved.

Comment

Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

What's wrong with his username? If he wants to advertise how many lapdances he's given, that's his choice.
                  I literally just cleaned my computer. Now I have to do it again. Thanks.

Comment

No you. times infinity. HA

I'm the big boy now.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10943 users online. 403 members and 10540 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X