300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LBPD psych

currently still in backgrounds and took oral psych today. what happens when you pass the oral psych interview? just wait for a call for the medical exam?

was i suppose to get something after the interview?

Originally posted by LA Off1cer
    currently still in backgrounds and took oral psych today. what happens when you pass the oral psych interview? just wait for a call for the medical exam?

was i suppose to get something after the interview?

email HBliam on this site- he's from LBPD..........
    "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Comment

thanks, i'll do that right now

Comment

I've seen it done two ways. One is they will call you and schedule the medical. The other is they will call you with a start date for the academy contingent on the medical. Either way they will call you.

Comment

Do any of you guys know how many people are still in the LBPD hiring process? And how many people LBPD plans on hiring this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Caesar
            Do any of you guys know how many people are still in the LBPD hiring process? And how many people LBPD plans on hiring this year?
            They have been running about 80 per class. The next class will likely be the same and then they are testing for another class (looks like it will open for apps in august) right behind it. They test, hire, and then run a class through the full academy before the next one starts.

Comment

they put 80 LBPD recruits per class? holy cow... damn they must have a lot of FTOs for field training...

Comment

hmm...i wonder how many candidates have they chosen already...

hbliam: thanks for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by LA Off1cer
                  hmm...i wonder how many candidates have they chosen already...

None. They will sit down down on a certain day after all the backgrounds and other tests are done and will have "selection" with a selection committee. Then they will call all they they select and give them the good news.

And yes. They have alot of FTO's.

Comment

nice, i cant wait. ^^thanks for your info, sir!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5515 users online. 341 members and 5174 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X