Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agencies for Laterals in Southern and Central California

Hello,

I recently completed the POST Basic Course Waiver process successfully. I DO understand that not all CA Agencies consider a BCW holder a Lateral.

I am looking for opinions on agencies from CA LEO's that get more specific than the 100's of job bulletins that I have scrolled through, and give any inside insight both good and bad on agencies in Southern and Central CA.

I am a Los Angeles native with 4.5 years on in the Midwest who is looking to relocate anywhere in Southern or Central California, and willing to work anywhere from a high-volume urban PD to a rural substation within a Sheriff's Department.

Thanks and stay safe.

So did you ever get hired? I just received my waiver...

Comment

Was curious about this as well. I grew up in Orange County my entire life and spent the last 4 in Nevada. Always considered relocating back home but was not sure how the lateral process worked. I know it varies by agency and I know my current agency does not accept laterals at all.

Comment

I did the waiver back in June of last year. I know of a couple agencies that will take them including my current. PM me if you want info.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8531 users online. 309 members and 8222 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X