Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RWC how is you know so much about LASD?? Seems like you know more than the deputies that work here.
    I'd rather be judged by 12 rather carried by 6.

It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

Comment

RWC must be retired or close to retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by moparfan View Post

If you go to Lancaster be ready to work. The FTOs don't have time to play games but if your not showing the effort you will get broke off on reports and getting whatever HOT call comes out.

Any patrol deputy or supervisor that's been on the department knows working either Lancaster or Palmdale is like working 7 patrol years at other stations. So one year at LAN or PLM equals 7 years elsewhere.
        Interesting.... that’s what they use to say about Lennox back in the day

Comment

Forbes Magazine Ranks the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department Only Law Enforcement Agency Among America’s Top Employers https://www.facebook.com/LosAngelesC...88724534487781

Comment

Good department, archaic equipment and work schedules

Comment

LASD is always looking for better equipment and schedules, but far from archaic. Very well equipped for a very long time.

Comment

Green Kool aid

Comment

Someone is bathing in the Kool Aid. And yeah the 5/8's are so awesome to work......

It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

Comment

Originally posted by RWC View Post
                    LASD is always looking for better equipment and schedules, but far from archaic. Very well equipped for a very long time.
                    I'm the furthest thing from a LASD hater, but you cant show SEB's cool gear and expect people to think that's what everyone is getting. I've heard there are still stations that hand write reports!

Comment

RWC hasn’t answered any in depth questions...must be in recruiting or a huge wanna-be.
                      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by b1ub0x View Post

I'm the furthest thing from a LASD hater, but you cant show SEB's cool gear and expect people to think that's what everyone is getting. I've heard there are still stations that hand write reports!
                        For the most part the hand written reports are done b popy trainnes. Aside from that every one types their reports. Some folks hand write the facepage and then type the narrative.

And our equipment is far from.being the best. The MDC's routinely go down for whatever reason. The mapper works when it wants to. It stays connected when it wants. 95% of patrol depoly shot guns. Cars have high miles.

Sure SEB and Arson get great toys, that's due to grants but even their take home rides are high miles far from great.
                        Last edited by moparfan; 05-08-2018, 07:23 PM.

Comment

LoL. Ask any deputy with more than 5 years on about how well it works out when a deputy goes off IOD and how the county's workers comp carrier treats them.

Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope.
                          Other officer: Oh that's right, I forgot, you're God's gift to police work.
                          Me: At least someone recognizes it.

Turns out basic police work isn't so hard, you just have to leave the station.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6673 users online. 210 members and 6463 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X