300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berkeley, IL Police Department

Does anyone have any information pertaining to the Berkeley, IL Police Department?
    What is their morale like with the officers, work schedule, opportunity for growth, etc.
    The type of police work that mainly takes place here. For example, mainly traffic?
    Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you

Yes because its so close to California.

Comment

Originally posted by egwinl View Post
      Does anyone have any information pertaining to the Berkeley, IL Police Department?
      What is their morale like with the officers, work schedule, opportunity for growth, etc.
      The type of police work that mainly takes place here. For example, mainly traffic?
      Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
      Thank you
      Yes because as a full time resident of California, I spend my weekends there. It’s a beautiful place filled with a top notch University, my favorite brewery, one of the greatest Ethiopian restaurants is only a couple blocks from the city limits in Oskland’s Temescal neighborhood.

One thing Berkekey is known is protests. Their police have to deal with protestors and counter protestors marching on a range of issues from current affairs to the noble platypus’s habitat restoration. They do not have Tasers. Their pay is comparable to the rest of the Bay Area and their Mayor Just announced a ballot measure for pay raises.

Things are looking up in Berkeley, CA.
      semper destravit

Comment

OP is asking about Berkeley Illinois Police Department, not Berkeley California.
        Op also posted in Illinois forum.

However if one wants my opinion of Berkeley Ca. shoot me a PM.
        Last edited by BTDT2; 02-23-2018, 01:14 PM.

Comment

There's a Berkeley in Illinois? Interesting, I wonder if its as ******* as the Berkeley in California?

Comment

BTDT2, the OP posted a question about a city most have NEVER heard of in a state almost 2,000 miles away? For reals?!?

OP, why would you do that? It not like I am going to the Illinois section and asking about Pescadero, CA. Why are you asking California cops a question about a city in Illinois? We don’t live or work there.

do you think your chances of getting hired went up when you shotgun blasted this forum with your one region specific question?....computer says no.
            semper destravit

Comment

Originally posted by RGDS View Post
              BTDT2, the OP posted a question about a city most have NEVER heard of in a state almost 2,000 miles away? For reals?!?

OP, why would you do that? It not like I am going to the Illinois section and asking about Pescadero, CA. Why are you asking California cops a question about a city in Illinois? We don’t live or work there.

do you think your chances of getting hired went up when you shotgun blasted this forum with your one region specific question?....computer says no.
              I typed 3 paragraphs about BPD (Ca) before realizing OP posted in the wrong forum.

Comment

Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

I typed 3 paragraphs about BPD (Ca) before realizing OP posted in the wrong forum.
                Am curious as to your opinion if you care to post.

Comment

• SunDevil
                  SunDevil commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No, too many filters on this forum

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6656 users online. 362 members and 6294 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X