300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chula Vista PD Lateral Process

I am currently trying to lateral from RSO to Chula Vista PD and was wondering how long this process takes. I already turned in my PHS in September and have not heard from my BI. It is now November and no updates yet. Anyone else in this process and is going through the same issue? I scored a Rank 1 100% after interview. The only time I heard from my BI is when I emailed her asking her if I can do a ride along. She answered back saying its part of the process towards the end. I dont know what to think and might just have to Lateral over to SDSO if this takes too long. Thoughts?

Maybe look at SDPD.. SDPD is aggressively recruiting laterals and is getting raises over 28% over the next 2.5 years. It will put them in higher pay ranges than those agencies. And SDPD is the only agency in the state left with a 3% a year retirement formula. 3 at 55.

Comment

I heard about that and thought about it, but I am unsure as of yet. I'm hoping that Chula Vista PD works out. I also applied to SDSO and have a scheduled Qual Shoot in December. Who knows, I might not make the shoot if I get into CVPD. Only time will tell..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8284 users online. 450 members and 7834 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X