300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaskad22 View Post
    Why you can't make it? I am for Oct. 2017 too. Just waiting for my background link/package. Don't you know why they cannot move us for June Academy??? What's the matter? They need people
    Your use of the English language is confusing. What have you been trying to say..?
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Any words I tried to say were not for you, buddy. But, if you can help something or suggest you are welcome
      Last edited by kaskad22; 03-01-2017, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kaskad22 View Post
        Any words I tried to say was not for you, buddy. But, if you can help something or suggest your are welcome
        Let me help. This is what I think he was trying to say.

The message I conveyed was not for you buddy! However, if you have something to suggest that may be helpful, you're welcome to do so.

Read your sentence and then read mine, which of the two makes more sense?

I concur CCCSD, if he continues to write like this he will fail out of report writing. Honestly in California the pen is mightier than the gun, believe me. All I am is a well paid secretary with a gun.

Not trying to knock you bro (kaskad22), but you may want to think about a college level writing class while you wait to be hired.

Comment

Thx for suggestions

Comment

taking my WSTB exam this weekend for SJPD. Hoping to get in the Feb 2018 academy

Comment

• JDR13
              JDR13 commented
              Editing a comment
              Good Luck!. I just submitted my background packet and hoping on the Feb academy as well

passed my oral interview for SJPD.

Comment

Nice, good luck
              Last edited by Rs645; 02-04-2018, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Hey guys, just wanted to wish good luck to any guys monitoring this thread who are in the process for the February 2018 academy. Backgrounds were due to the sergeant for review on December 8th and he has from the 11-15 to review them. I haven’t heard anything from my background investigator or the sergeant so I assume I passed backgrounds. Hiring board next week! (20-21)

Comment

Originally posted by jziems09 View Post
                  I'm from NY and San Jose pd was out here giving their test and what not and I was wondering if anyone else on here did that and the interview and everything else. if so have you talked to your investigator/ scheduled to meet your investigator and when are you going to?

I'm heading out there in a few weeks to meet with my investigator and if all goes well I'll be moving there from NY. I've been looking at apartments and what not and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions/ tips that they might want to share. thanks
                  Do not live in SJ or anywhere near the Silicon Valley. Too expensive. Last I heard they were hurting for bodies so good luck. Will put up an application there as well soon.

Comment

We gotta pay in to our own retirement? Is SJPD 20 years and done?

Comment

Originally posted by Kanjam456 View Post
                      We gotta pay in to our own retirement? Is SJPD 20 years and done?
                      Who does not pay into their retirement?

SJPD is not 20 and done. You are in New York? Stay out there. Don’t waste your time. If you are hung up on the retirement issue, stay where you are comfortable.

semper destravit

Comment

What department would u guys prefer to work for, San Diego or San Jose? And why? Thanks in advance.

Comment

anyone going through the process for the SJPD at NY/NJ ?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7039 users online. 261 members and 6778 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X