Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martial_Law
    replied
    We lost one of our own here at Officer.com. RIP Apple300sx. You’ll be missed Andre. You gave the CHP 2 solid years. The rest of us will ride for you.

Leave a comment:

• CHPHull
    replied
    Inland Division

Application - 5/29/2018
    PAT - 10/20/2018
    Written - 10/20/2018
    Written Results Rank 6 - 11/01/2018
    PHS - TBA
    Background Orientation - TBA
    BI - TBA
    CVSA - TBA
    Final Interview - TBA
    Psych Written - TBA
    Medical - TBA
    Psych Interview - TBA
    Invitation - TBA

Comment or DM me and let me know if your part of Inland.
    Will it take longer for me to get into backgrounds because I ranked 6?

Leave a comment:

• thinblue_02
    replied
    https://forum.officer.com/forum/loca...40-chp-academy

Leave a comment:

• thinblue_02
    replied
    https://forum.officer.com/forum/loca...40-chp-academy

Leave a comment:

• _tenfour
    commented on 's reply
    What boots are listed per the requirements?

• VelascoA
    replied
    Hello everyone! I'm excited to share that many of us got our academy invitation yesterday for CTC II-18.!!! If you have received an academy invitation and would like to be added to a private GroupMe messaging, please PM me with your name and phone number!!

Leave a comment:

• Lucas
    commented on 's reply
    If you 0assed the tests and no one wrote this post for you, I'm 100% sure you will be okay. Pick up some grammar books to refresh before the academy to boost your confidence. If anything you're at an advantage. Good luck.

• Mr_Chp2018
    replied
    Hello ladies and gentleman, i really hope you guys can help me with this huge concern that i have regarding the CHP Academy.
    I started this process on January 2017, after 1 long year, i just did my medical evaluation last week and i am pretty positive i will be medical cleared. I will also have my psych next week and i want to be optimistic and think i will pass and i will get my invite to the academy this year. My concern is, i am currently working out, 2-3 miles of cardio a day 8 min mile, pushups, situps, crunches, burpees and pullups. My main concern is the English language. I am a cotizen of the USA but i know Spanish way more than i know English, and lately, it has gotten to my head that it can be a huge problem for me when i make it to the academy, i am afraid of not understanding something or my lack of English being a barrier for me. I believe a CHP officer must know perfect English in order to be in the field. What do you guys think? Can that be a big problem? Or is it just me getting nervous way ahead of time? Please i would like to read your opinions, it will help me a lot.
    thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Mr_Chp2018
    replied
    Good morning my fellow applicants, can someone please provide me with information about the medical evaluation? What is this step about? Thank you. Good luck to you all.

Leave a comment:

• ieLE
    commented on 's reply
    Do what Cal_Highway said. I just had one from each and broke the seal the upload them. My BI didn’t have any issues with that but get two just to be safe.

• CAL_Highway
    commented on 's reply
    I asked for 2 transcripts. one to upload, and another sealed one.

• Goldbadge85
    commented on 's reply
    10-4,will do

• Danny00881
    commented on 's reply
    Good Luck tomorrow!

Quick question... do we have to open our sealed transcripts and upload them? or wait for the BI to break the seal at our initial interview. I am also from the inland division.

• Martial_Law
    commented on 's reply
    Your other thread is in Rules & Guidelines. Message the moderator to have them move it to the regional/California section.

• Goldbadge85
    replied
    Hopefully everyone is doing good and staying focus on what is ahead of us. I started the 2018 CHP thread a little early to allow a smooth transition from 2017 to 2018.

https://forum.officer.com/forum/publ...-testing-cycle

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6137 users online. 333 members and 5804 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X