300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by texaschips1911 View Post
    Has anyone attempted to contact the PSP after ther Psych oral. I know it says you shouldn't, but has anyone done it.
    I know most people do after two weeks. If they don't have an answer for you they'll just tell you to call back in another two weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Juan_92 View Post

I know most people do after two weeks. If they don't have an answer for you they'll just tell you to call back in another two weeks.
      I think you mean Cadet Hiring. Most people call CH but you're not supposed to call PSP at all to my understanding.

Comment

• Congratulations nickwells55 & Juan_92!!

***Here's an updated list of everyone headed to CTC I-17 so far.***

1. Nick213
        2. immp20
        3. OdiousJeeves17
        4. sgjr25
        5. Yamahauler
        6. Lidiae1983
        7. kitknox
        8. Jagman
        9. DocKay
        10. nickwells55
        11. Juan_92

Congrats to all of you!

Let me know if you get your invitation so I can add you to the list!! STAY MOTIVATED!!
        Last edited by Jagman; 01-31-2017, 11:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by John923 View Post

I think you mean Cadet Hiring. Most people call CH but you're not supposed to call PSP at all to my understanding.
          I'm sorry you're correct. I meant CHU

Comment

• I know this topic has been brought up many of times before but what boots is everyone going with?

Comment

I know this topic has been brought up many of times before but what boots is everyone going with?
              I just got the Thorogood 8" side zip. One of the few boots that came in my size

Comment

• Originally posted by Lidiae1983 View Post

I just got the Thorogood 8" side zip. One of the few boots that came in my size
                Most conversations I've had are between these or Rocky's. How comfortable are the Thorogoods?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jagman View Post

Most conversations I've had are between these or Rocky's. How comfortable are the Thorogoods?
                  Very comfortable. I like the fit. I really want to get Danners before the academy. Are the Acadias excepted?

Comment

Very comfortable. I like the fit. I really want to get Danners before the academy. Are the Acadias excepted?
                    I was told the Acadias were not acceptable since they aren't all leather. The Danner Recon's would be the next best option.

Comment

Ok nice. I saw that they have a little more ankle support than the rockys so I'm leaning that way now. I looked up the Acadias though, I'm not sure if the nonleather section will get you any grief. I have a friend up there, I'll ask him to check around if anyone has those and get back to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueandGold View Post
                        I was told the Acadias were not acceptable since they aren't all leather. The Danner Recon's would be the next best option.

Lol well there goes that. Sorry @Lidiae1983

Where are you in your process btw BlueandGold?
                        Last edited by Jagman; 01-31-2017, 11:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jagman View Post

Lol well there goes that. Sorry @Liddiae1983

Where are you in your process btw BlueandGold?
                          I've accepted my invite for CTC I-17. Sorry for not posting a timeline lol

Comment

• Not sure whether to get 10" or 8". What are your guys thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueandGold View Post

I've accepted my invite for CTC I-17. Sorry for not posting a timeline lol
                              Haha no worries. Congrats though! We'll see you in March.

Comment

Not sure whether to get 10" or 8". What are your guys thoughts?
                                Most go with 7" or 8" depending on the boot. I don't think you'll need much higher.

I was in a GroupMe chat with a bunch of cadets that went to the last class. It was really helpful and informational to share ideas and help each other out. Also it was a great way to get the camraderie going leading up to the class. Has anyone gotten anything like that going yet for our class? Or should we get it going?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6079 users online. 331 members and 5748 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X