3.OdiousJeeves17
    4.sgjr25
    5.Yamahauler
    6.Liddiae1983
    7.kitknox
    8.Jagman
    9.DocKay

Congrats to all of you!

Let me know if you get your invitation so I can add you to the list!! STAY MOTIVATED!!

Comment

Someone asked me today which training shoe to buy for the workouts DURING the academy (not the running shoe) - I promised to get them the model number and we parted ways today without exchanging numbers. Anyways, this is the shoe I picked up:

http://www.famousfootwear.com/Shoppi...s.aspx?p=56206

--Kit

Comment

Originally posted by DocKay View Post
        Hey everyone, I been following this thread for a year and finally decided to make an account and post my timeline since I just got the invitation for the March academy. I applied out of Southern Division btw. Good luck everyone.

2/14/16 - Applied
        5/21/16 - PAT
        5/22/16 - Written
        6/15/16 - Written results. Rank 5
        8/10/16 - PHS submitted
        10/07/16 - BIQ and Initial Background at home
        12/07/16 - CVSA/Psych written
        12/09/16 - Final background interview
        12/13/16 - Medical
        1/13/17 - Psych Oral
        1/18/17 - Invitation
        I had my psych oral the same day as you in LA probably at the same location too. That's a crazy quick turn around just 5 days later you received an invite congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by John923 View Post

I had my psych oral the same day as you in LA probably at the same location too. That's a crazy quick turn around just 5 days later you received an invite congrats!
          I actually took mine in Sacramento at the CalHR office but yeah I was surprised how quick I got the invite because I thought it would be a few weeks after the oral. Have you heard anything back?

Comment

I actually took mine in Sacramento at the CalHR office but yeah I was surprised how quick I got the invite because I thought it would be a few weeks after the oral. Have you heard anything back?
            They gave you the option to take the psych in Sacramento even though you're out of Southern Division? I haven't heard back yet. I am going to call Cadet Hiring Monday and inquire about the status of my psych oral results and I have to give them some additional documents relating to my medical exam.

Comment

They gave you the option to take the psych in Sacramento even though you're out of Southern Division? I haven't heard back yet. I am going to call Cadet Hiring Monday and inquire about the status of my psych oral results and I have to give them some additional documents relating to my medical exam.
              CalHR contacted me saying it would be a while to get an appointment with a doctor in LA and asked if I wanted to do it in Sacramento pretty much the next day so I jumped on that and drove all the way up there and did it. I called CalHR a few days after and asked about my status and they said it would be about 7 business days before getting the results and I would have to contact CHU for that. The psychologist said they might need my medical records from the military but before I could even request them, I recieved the invitation so I was sort of in shock. Hopefully you do hear from them soon, there's still a whole month left so I think you should be fine!

Comment

CalHR contacted me saying it would be a while to get an appointment with a doctor in LA and asked if I wanted to do it in Sacramento pretty much the next day so I jumped on that and drove all the way up there and did it. I called CalHR a few days after and asked about my status and they said it would be about 7 business days before getting the results and I would have to contact CHU for that. The psychologist said they might need my medical records from the military but before I could even request them, I recieved the invitation so I was sort of in shock. Hopefully you do hear from them soon, there's still a whole month left so I think you should be fine!
                Interesting I thought they didn't do that pilot program anymore. I would have done the same thing though if I were you. I'm hoping I'll be able to find out how full the March academy is when I call in on Monday. Not sure how quickly before the start date academies are filling up now.

Comment

I am on the exact same boat as you. I took my psych oral on Jan 17th and now waiting for results. I also have to turn in additional medical documents. Looking to turn in these documents this week.

Comment

Finally decided to post after following this forum since 2014. Had my psych oral 6 Jan in Sacramento and still waiting to hear back. I'm hoping for good news this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by texaschips1911 View Post
                      Finally decided to post after following this forum since 2014. Had my psych oral 6 Jan in Sacramento and still waiting to hear back. I'm hoping for good news this week.
                      Welcome and good luck! Hopefully you get some good news soon.

Comment

• Hello everyone thought I'd let you guys know about my process. I posted back on the 2016 forum when I failed my psych interview in Sacramento on November 29, 2016. I went ahead and appealed it. Well on January 27, 2017 I received an email for CalHR stating my disqualification is hereby reversed and effective immediately. The chief psychologist at CalHR determined that I do meet the requirements for the position with CHP and I passed. I called CalHR and I comfirmed it. I never had to do a second interview with my outside psych Dr. So for anyone who has failed don't give up, my disqualification would have never been reversed if I hadn't appealed it. So now I'm just waiting on my invite to the academy, hopefully I make it to the March 15th class.

Comment

• Hell yeah Juan! Congrats man!

Comment

• Here is my timeline for anyone that is curious
                            (Central Division)
                            CHP timeline:
                            Applied: 7/7/15
                            PAT & Written: 8/2/15
                            Written test results: 8/28/15
                            PHS: 11/13/15
                            First contact with BI: 1/9/16
                            Background orientation: 2/18/16
                            Initial interview with BI: 3/23/16
                            CVSA passed: 4/22/16
                            Final interview: 8/25/16
                            Medical: 8/31/16
                            Psych written: 9/10/16
                            Psych interview: 11/4/16
                            Failed psych interview: 11/29/16
                            Reversed disqualification: 1/27/17

Comment

• Originally posted by gilbygt View Post
                              Hell yeah Juan! Congrats man!
                              Thanks man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Juan_92 View Post
                                Here is my timeline for anyone that is curious
                                (Central Division)
                                CHP timeline:
                                Applied: 7/7/15
                                PAT & Written: 8/2/15
                                Written test results: 8/28/15
                                PHS: 11/13/15
                                First contact with BI: 1/9/16
                                Background orientation: 2/18/16
                                Initial interview with BI: 3/23/16
                                CVSA passed: 4/22/16
                                Final interview: 8/25/16
                                Medical: 8/31/16
                                Psych written: 9/10/16
                                Psych interview: 11/4/16
                                Failed psych interview: 11/29/16
                                Reversed disqualification: 1/27/17

Congrats Juan! I got your last message I know you were just getting ready to get your appeal interview going, glad you didn't have to go that route! As of today there's still room in the class so hopefully you get an invite soon. You're almost there!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6040 users online. 329 members and 5711 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X