Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the phone number to find out about status of psych or physical?

Comment

• Jmora_norcal
      Jmora_norcal commented
      Editing a comment
      (916) 843-3760

• Jmora_norcal
      Jmora_norcal commented
      Editing a comment
      Anyone at any point of the hiring process should save this number in their contacts. At any giving point you will be calling the Cadet hiring unit 3-5 times depending on a few different things. Without sounding like an *** one of the most common questions here is for their number, but that's exactly what the forum is for. Ask away, someone will answer just be sure to pay it forward to those applying behind you.

• Originally posted by Jmora_norcal View Post
    Anyone at any point of the hiring process should save this number in their contacts. At any giving point you will be calling the Cadet hiring unit 3-5 times depending on a few different things. Without sounding like an *** one of the most common questions here is for their number, but that's exactly what the forum is for. Ask away, someone will answer just be sure to pay it forward to those applying behind you.
    I was just making sure you had it, for your sake. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Jmora_norcal View Post
      (916) 843-3760
      My final interview was July 18. No email for psych yet. I'm doubtful I'll make October.

Comment

• Hi there,
        I have been an applicant to the Golden Gate Division since March of this year. I have just submitted my PHS and am aware of the waiting part. Who else in here did testing on July 8th and 9th?

Applied March 2017
        Pat July 08 2017
        Written July 09 2017
        Written test results July 17 2017
        Rank results- 70 Tscore Rank 6 July 18 2017
        PHS email July 24 2017
        Submitted PHS August 12 2017

Comment

• Jmora_norcal
          Jmora_norcal commented
          Editing a comment
          congrats on your progress so far. I went through backgrounds with Golden Gate, well I should disclose twice now, but it you have any questions let me know. Also let me know when you get contacted by your BI chances are they were my BI too. Good luck!

• Jlobmt
          Jlobmt commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanx! I will definitely take your help. Haven't been contacted yet. But... I am going with doing a Ride along next. First question. Did you do a Ride along and if so did it help? What shift did you do. Also what shift do you recommend I do?

• Called CHU this morning found out I passed my physical.

Comment

• Michael_90
          Michael_90 commented
          Editing a comment
          I seem to be at the same step as you. I too am just waiting for my psych oral. Do you think we have any shot at the October academy?
          Last edited by Michael_90; 08-22-2017, 11:25 PM.

• Just wanted to post for anyone who is in the process and is thinking about doing the academy workout at the academy. It is the hardest workout i have ever done in my life and I think ghod can back me up on that. It will get you ready for the academy but be ready for 2 hours of hell.

Comment

• ghod
          ghod commented
          Editing a comment
          Definitely the most intense workout I've had, 2 hours non-stop moving. I highly recommend going to it as frequently as possible.

• Originally posted by ghod View Post
        Definitely the most intense workout I've had, 2 hours non-stop moving. I highly recommend going to it as frequently as possible.
        I'll be Wednesday

Comment

• ghod
          ghod commented
          Editing a comment
          Same here

• Ive been MIA for a while, but just wanted to check in to see if anyone else got an invite and accepted so I can update the class list. 6 weeks remaining til go time!

Comment

• Milwaukee
          Milwaukee commented
          Editing a comment
          Received my academy invite last week and accepted. See you in October.

• Ofcr037
          Ofcr037 commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats Milwaukee, I'll add your name to the list. See you soon!

• New here. Posting my timeline so far. Seeing others has helped me. I'm out of the Valley division. For those who have a chance definitely go to the workouts at the academy.

PAT: 10/8/16

Written:10/9/16

Results:10/25/16 Rank 3

PHS Submitted: 11/14/16

Investigator assigned: 11/28/16

Group Initial Interview: 1/21/17 Turn in candidate statements, documents, fill out BIQ

Reference letters sent out: 7/26/17
        CVSA/Fingerprints: 8/22/17
        Final Interview: 8/27/17
        Psych Written: 8/27/17
        Medical: 8/30/17
        Psych Oral: tba

There was a long gap between my initial interview and when the investigation actively started. So for those who have yet to hear, do not get discouraged. Your time will come.
        Last edited by David119; 08-30-2017, 07:23 PM.

Comment

• CaliLibertarian
          CaliLibertarian commented
          Editing a comment
          Welcome! I'll be at the workout tomorrow. Ready to die haha

• CaliLibertarian
          CaliLibertarian commented
          Editing a comment
          Why did it take you so long to get a BI? I am same timeline but I only have psych left?

• David119
          David119 commented
          Editing a comment
          I've been to about 4 workouts. Not lately but will start going again soon!.. Well I had my investigator assigned since November. So it didn't take long to get him. It just took a while for him to start. Not sure why though. I'm just happy to be moving along!

• Originally posted by Michael_90 View Post
        I seem to be at the same step as you. I too am just waiting for my psych oral. Do you think we have any shot at the October academy?
        I personally don't think so but my BI said it's possible.

Comment

• Is anyone from Inland attending the applicant development program?

Comment

• HereToProtect
            HereToProtect commented
            Editing a comment
            I'll be attending the program! See you guys there.

• Infantry0311
            Infantry0311 commented
            Editing a comment
            I did the last applicant development program for inland . I'll be at this one too. If you want to pm me your emails I'll send the study guide to you so you can start learning the brevity codes, 7 points of the badge stuff like that

• Update:

CTC III-17 Cadets

1. ofcr037
          2. JordanSmith127
          3. CHP_JLee_10
          4. ARCornejo08
          5. Ninjacop4
          6. Milwaukee

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldbadge85 View Post
            Is anyone from Inland attending the applicant development program?
            What day does it start? Can you send me the schedule.

Comment

• Goldbadge85
              Goldbadge85 commented
              Editing a comment
              It starts in two weeks. Inbox me your email so I can forward you the info.

• Officially cleared my Medical finally. Just waiting on an invite.

Good luck to those in other steps of the process. Hope to see you at the academy soon!

Comment

• Congrats Jmora_norcal!!! Hope you get an invite soon!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2741 users online. 153 members and 2588 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X