Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't answer all the questions, so the written threw off false positives for psychological traits. So I redid the psych written and the interview in my appeals process. My written results came back with much better results. So now I'm waiting for an answer from CalHR.

Comment

• monsterdiv
      monsterdiv commented
      Editing a comment
      Thats good! I got DQ'ed for not putting all of my work history on STD678 vs. my PHS with all of my work history.

• Congrarts to everyone who have received invites. See you guys soon. Get ready to embrace the suck and study your codes.

CTC 1-17

Comment

• Well, I did my BIQ last month and submitted my forms on the 19th and haven't heard anything back yet. The wait is rough, but I just keep checking my email and hoping to see something soon. Congrats to everyone moving on to the academy!

Comment

• Exactly 4 weeks post oral...still nothing. Sigh.......

Comment

• Update: 4 weeks and 1 day post oral, I got contacted by CalHR via email to do a 2nd oral interview. Its gonna be this Monday, 06122017 in the CalHR office in Rancho Cucamonga. Im sure this June 26 class is out of the question, unless I pass and they really rush it and get my results just days after.

Comment

• Ofcr037
            Ofcr037 commented
            Editing a comment
            I guess it can go 3 ways: pass and get in this class last minute, OR pass and get invited to the next class, OR just straight out get DQ'ed once again...

• Good luck man, hope all goes well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ofcr037 View Post
            Update: 4 weeks and 1 day post oral, I got contacted by CalHR via email to do a 2nd oral interview. Its gonna be this Monday, 06122017 in the CalHR office in Rancho Cucamonga. Im sure this June 26 class is out of the question, unless I pass and they really rush it and get my results just days after.
            Hey bro can you pm me, your pm is off. I have a question for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wilhelm317 View Post

Hey bro can you pm me, your pm is off. I have a question for you.
              Pm me now...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jwill924 View Post
                Good luck man, hope all goes well.
                Thanks...gonna need a whoooooooooole lot of it!

Comment

• Inland division
                  Psych Oral was 5/26
                  Still no word.

Comment

• Bryan01169
                    Bryan01169 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I took mine on 5/25 and I haven't heard anything either.

• Yesterday was my 4 week post Psych interview and medical. Still no word and when I call CHU they still say they have no results from either. The waiting game continues.

Comment

• Bryan01169
                    Bryan01169 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    What division are you out of?

• Valley Division

Comment

• Bryan01169
                    Bryan01169 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm Golden Gate division.

• Congrats to those who have received their invites to the academy and good luck to everyone still in the process. I'm looking forward to starting the process all over again after failing the oral psych approximately 1 year and a half ago. We still have 5 and half weeks left to get ready for the PAT. If anyone in the inland division wants to pair up and get a couple of work outs done before 7/22 feel free to send me a PM.

Comment

• BWinans
                    BWinans commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Any idea what caused the Psych DQ?

• Goldbadge85
                    Goldbadge85 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The DQ letter stated lack of persuasiveness and assertiveness for the position sought :/

• Hi there. I'm new to this forum not really sure if this post is even going to work. Took my pat and written test 1/17 received my test results (rank 5) 2/17 and submitted PHS 3/6/17 since then have not heard from my background investigator. Kind of confused on where I'm at in the process... I see other time lines and it seems like 2-3 months before initial interview with back ground investigator?? Will I know if I'm no longer considered in the process?

Comment

• Ofcr037
                    Ofcr037 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Patience is key here...they will get to you. Now correct me if Im wrong, but at this time, you dont have a Background Investigator assigned to you yet...not until you get to the Background Orientation phase. Double check your spam folder as well. If something was up, they will definitely contact you.

• Agraham38
                    Agraham38 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks for the reply! Correct no back ground investigator yet. When I go to my "my applications" on chp website portal my "app status" says not interested. Leading me to believe I'm DQ but have not been contacted so I'm just a little confused. I'm just hoping if that's the case I'll be contacted.

• Does anyone know if there are any requirements to be able to defer your academy invitation to the following class? I know I am jumping the gun a bit here because I haven't received an invite yet and its going on three weeks since my Psych Oral. A last minute invite is going to make it tough with my current employer. If anyone has any knowledge of this it would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• Jmora_norcal
                    Jmora_norcal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I am not sure on the deferment process but CHU would be you best bet. But being the next class starts in 12 day (only 7 more working days) from today, I would imagine that the June class is about full or they have contacted those that would be a last minute add with a "if we invite you to the June class could you accept?" already. But I don't know one way or the other just guessing. On the other hand, how much have you kept you employer in the loop thru the process? They should have enough contacted by your BI durning your background. Will they be surprised if you gave the notice?

Now with that said hopefully we get the opportunity to meet in person at the academy and you get to know that I am not the type that would ever want to sound nor intentionally come off as condescending so please don't interpret it that way. Good luck to you and hope to see you in October!
                    Last edited by Jmora_norcal; 06-14-2017, 05:56 PM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4838 users online. 285 members and 4553 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X