300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sgjr25 View Post
    Earlier this week I received an invite for CTC II-17 and accepted. See you guys in June!
    Congrats and best of luck!

Comment

• Received my invitation to the June 26th Academy class. See you all up there!

Comment

• sgjr25
        sgjr25 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats brother!

• J2H
        J2H commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats! Awesome!

• These are the people heading to the June 26th CTC II-17:
      1. Sergioo85
      2. Nick1230
      3. Sgjr25
      4. Tsanders28
      5. Terrob
      6. Bwinans

Please let me know if you have received an invite to the June 26th academy so I can update the list.
      Last edited by sgjr25; 05-25-2017, 09:24 PM.

Comment

• Congrats to all of you! Make sure you know your codes. Cant stress that enough..It's going to be a lot easier to memorize them in a stress free environment. It will make your stay 10x's better.

Comment

• Bryan01169
          Bryan01169 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey bro which codes are you recommending, vehicle codes, penal codes, or the 10-codes? I went to the Sheriffs academy last year and a lot of our codes to know were penal codes. Which do the CHP academy have you learn weekly?

• Hey everyone

quick question. Does anybody know if chp has forecasted academy dates for 2018. I did this past testing cycle anticipating the hiring process took 1 1/2 years. I ranked #2 and went in and did that huge background packed. I talked to the BI and he put me on the active military waiver bc I guess they are pushing people through quickly now. I haven't but done the VSA or Medical/psych yet.

I did some of the ADP classes. I have the aural brevity worksheet and whatnot. I guess all I have to do is contact my BI to pick up where we left off. Just curious if anyone has heard anything. Also congrats to everyone going to the academy in June!!

Comment

• Infantry0311
          Infantry0311 commented
          Editing a comment
          Another question. How is then oral interview? I'm in the process of some other places and the formal interview was scenario based type questions not really about "me" per say. Is this how chp does it?

• Just received and accepted invite. Can't wait to see you guys in June.

Comment

• Bryan01169
          Bryan01169 commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats man! When did you do your Psych Oral? I have mine scheduled for this Thursday and trying to get an idea of how long it takes for the invite.

• Tsanders28
          Tsanders28 commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats brotha, see you up there

• sgjr25
          sgjr25 commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats!!

• Terrob
          Terrob commented
          Editing a comment
          Bryan01169 I did my psych oral April 18th and received invite May 23rd which is exactly 5 weeks after. But I've seen others receive it quicker than that.

• How many of you guys who have received your invites to the June Class are from the Golden Gate division?

Comment

• I just received/accepted my invite to CTC II-17. My timeline was as follows:

Applied: 6/26/16

PAT: 9/24/16

Written: 9/25/16

Written Results: 10/05/16

Rank Results - Rank 3: 10/06/16

PHS Submitted: 11/4/16

BIQ - 12/14/16

Initial Interview - 2/16/17

CVSA - 2/24/17

Home Visit - 3/27/17

Final Interview - 4/3/17

Medical Exam - 4/5/17

Psych Written - 4/19/17

Psych Interview - 5/11/17

Academy Invite - 5/25/17

Comment

• sgjr25
            sgjr25 commented
            Editing a comment
            Congrats! I pm'd you.

• Originally posted by sgjr25 View Post
          What's up guys. I have not been on here for a bit but I waived out of CTC 1-17 because of an injury. Good luck to those almost done with the process. I will see you guys in June.
          Man I'm happy to see this! Glad it all worked out bro. Hit me up if you have any questions. Congrats to everyone else headed up here in June. Until then be smart, be safe, train, study, train some more and prepare to embrace the suck.

Comment

• It is Day 19 post Psych Oral as of today, 05292017 @ 1610 hours. Still no results or invitation...

Comment

• Today marks exactly 3 weeks since my Psych Oral... the suspense is killing me! Called Tina @ CHU and she said "still no decision."

Comment

• Bryan01169
                Bryan01169 commented
                Editing a comment
                I know exactly how you feel!

• It might be a good thing. You just went passed the two week dreaded period. I'm on my 6th week of waiting for my results.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wilhelm317 View Post
                It might be a good thing. You just went passed the two week dreaded period. I'm on my 6th week of waiting for my results.
                I somewhat agree. But with my last process, they asked me to do a 2nd interview at the 4th week mark just to be Dq'ed a week after it. Hence the reason why I am here still/again. Hopefully this time, "no news really IS good news." We'll see...

​​​
                Last edited by Ofcr037; 06-01-2017, 06:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ofcr037 View Post

I somewhat agree. But with my last process, they asked me to do a 2nd interview at the 4th week mark just to be Dq'ed a week after it. Hence the reason why I am here still/again. Hopefully this time, "no news really IS good news." We'll see...

​​​
                  I'm in a similar situation. I got a DQ is February, appealed it, and am now waiting on the results. It seems the DQ's come a bit quicker than a pass. So I think things are looking positive!

Comment

• Bryan01169
                    Bryan01169 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    What division are you applying out of?

• monsterdiv
                    monsterdiv commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If you dont mind me asking...what did you get DQ'ed for?

• I'm coming out of the Inland Division.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4831 users online. 284 members and 4547 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X