Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

California Highway Patrol- 2017 Testing Cycle

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • They sent me the DQ letter by email. I think they are rushing the results to fill the rest of the academy slots. But I'm not sure.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Wilhelm317 View Post
      They sent me the DQ letter by email. I think they are rushing the results to fill the rest of the academy slots. But I'm not sure.
      Thanks, that was pretty quick. I did not feel terrible leaving but did not feel great. I was honest as with everything else in the process, and if I am faulted for that then what else could I do?

      Definitely good poker faces on the Pysch Dr, I couldnt tell much from her.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Matthewds31 View Post

        Thanks, that was pretty quick. I did not feel terrible leaving but did not feel great. I was honest as with everything else in the process, and if I am faulted for that then what else could I do?

        Definitely good poker faces on the Pysch Dr, I couldnt tell much from her.
        I really thought mine went very well. I didn't get grilled over anything. Mainly went over my phs. And answer some of the questions from the written exam.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Wilhelm317 View Post
          I really thought mine went very well. I didn't get grilled over anything. Mainly went over my phs. And answer some of the questions from the written exam.
          Same with me. She said the written said I had three personal traits she wanted to question me about. I didnt agree or disagree just told her my opinion of them. None of them seemed to be bad, very minor stuff in my opinion. I keep refreshing my email constantly. Im very surprised you got your results that quickly.

          Comment


          • When I was scheduled for the oral. I asked the lady at PSP how long it would take to get some results. And she said by the end of the week since it was rushed. You most likely passed. That's why you haven't received and email from PSP. They are the ones that contact you if you fail.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Wilhelm317 View Post
              When I was scheduled for the oral. I asked the lady at PSP how long it would take to get some results. And she said by the end of the week since it was rushed. You most likely passed. That's why you haven't received and email from PSP. They are the ones that contact you if you fail.
              If you dont mind me asking...what kind of stuff do they ask you on the psych oral?

              Comment


              • Mainly the phs stuff. And some of the questions from the pysch written.

                Comment


                • Received an invite to the March academy just a few hours ago! Funny because I had my PAT exactly 1 year ago from this day. Good luck to everyone still in the process.

                  02/13/16 PAT
                  02/14/16 WRITTEN
                  03/04/16 WRITTEN RESULTS (RANK 5)
                  03/30/16 PHS SUBMITTED
                  05/10/16 BACKGROUND ORIENTATION
                  05/16/16 BACKGROUND QUESTIONNAIRE SUBMITTED
                  07/21/16 INITIAL INTERVIEW
                  07/22/16 FINGERPRINTS
                  07/25/16 REFERENCE LETTERS SENT
                  08/23/16 CVSA
                  10/11/16 HOME INTERVIEW
                  11/10/16 FINAL INTERVIEW
                  11/14/16 MEDICAL EXAM (ABNORMAL EKG FURTHER TESTS REQUIRED)
                  11/15/16 PSYCH WRITTEN
                  01/13/16 PSYCH ORAL
                  02/02/17 PASSED PSYCH
                  02/08/17 PASSED MEDICAL
                  02/13/17 ACADEMY INVITATION
                  03/13/17 ACADEMY START

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by John923 View Post
                    Received an invite to the March academy just a few hours ago! Funny because I had my PAT exactly 1 year ago from this day. Good luck to everyone still in the process.

                    02/13/16 PAT
                    02/14/16 WRITTEN
                    03/04/16 WRITTEN RESULTS (RANK 5)
                    03/30/16 PHS SUBMITTED
                    05/10/16 BACKGROUND ORIENTATION
                    05/16/16 BACKGROUND QUESTIONNAIRE SUBMITTED
                    07/21/16 INITIAL INTERVIEW
                    07/22/16 FINGERPRINTS
                    07/25/16 REFERENCE LETTERS SENT
                    08/23/16 CVSA
                    10/11/16 HOME INTERVIEW
                    11/10/16 FINAL INTERVIEW
                    11/14/16 MEDICAL EXAM (ABNORMAL EKG FURTHER TESTS REQUIRED)
                    11/15/16 PSYCH WRITTEN
                    01/13/16 PSYCH ORAL
                    02/02/17 PASSED PSYCH
                    02/08/17 PASSED MEDICAL
                    02/13/17 ACADEMY INVITATION
                    03/13/17 ACADEMY START
                    Congrats, and wish you best of luck!!!

                    Comment


                    • Just received my invite as well! See you guys in march!


                      Valley division

                      Application - 2/9/2016
                      PAT - 5/4/2016
                      POST - 5/5/2016
                      Results - Rank 3 - 6/14/2016
                      Background orientation - 6/23/2016
                      Initial interview/PHS - 9/7/2016
                      CVSA - 10/25/2016
                      Home/Neighbor visit - 10/26/2016
                      Final interview - 12/12/2016
                      Psych written - 12/13/2016.
                      Medical - 12/21/2016
                      Psych interview - 1/17/2017
                      Academy invite - 2/13/2017

                      Comment


                      • Hi everyone,

                        What's the final interview for? I will have one in two weeks. Does it mean I pass the background?

                        Application - 2/9/2016
                        PAT - 5/4/2016
                        POST - 5/5/2016
                        Results - Rank 1 - 6/14/2016
                        Background orientation - Waived due to military training
                        Initial interview/PHS - 12/01/2016
                        CVSA - 01/15/2017
                        Final interview - 02/29/2017
                        Psych written - TBD
                        Medical - TBD
                        Psych interview - TBD

                        Comment


                        • I am a first time CHP applicant and this is also my first time posting on here. I am currently working on my PHS, I have to submit it by the 21st of this month.



                          Coastal Division
                          Applied 06/17/2016
                          PAT 12/17/2016
                          Written 12/17/2016
                          Passed results 1/12/2017 Rank 5

                          Comment


                          • Ladies and Gents.... My dq has been overturned and I've passed. I'm shaking as I write this and I'm in shock. Can't believe it.

                            Comment


                            • My psych oral was overturned today as well. If you have failed the psych oral then definitely appeal it. Nevertheless Hopefully there's still room in this class. Long story short ill be a retread coming back. So let's get it!

                              Comment


                              • Man that's awesome news both of you!! Not sure of the current class status but hopefully both of you can make March! Either way congrats!!

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 2773 users online. 159 members and 2614 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X