X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about going with these.

http://www.rockyboots.com/rocky-mens...sz=12&start=13

Comment

• Hey Guys! I'm new to this forum even though Ive been following up with it for the past few months. I have my PAT Testing on Febuary 18th. Kinda nervous but seeing all the helpful information on this forum has helped ease my nerves. Congrats to those who got invited into the academy. By the looks of it, I have a long process ahead of me. I do have a question I'm hoping some of you may answer. I am a high school graduate with NO COLLEGE education. Will this be a problem for me to receive an invitation down the road? Or are any of you guys who recently received academy invites in the same boat as me???

Comment

• Hello everyone! Looking forward to meeting everyone who will be attending the March 13 academy. I received my invitation yesterday. Inland Division.
        PAT Jul 9
        Written Jul 10 Rank 6
        Personal History Statement Jul 25
        Background first interview Aug 25
        PSP Dec 9
        Invitation Jan 31

Good luck everyone. Patience is key.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jagman View Post

Most go with 7" or 8" depending on the boot. I don't think you'll need much higher.

I was in a GroupMe chat with a bunch of cadets that went to the last class. It was really helpful and informational to share ideas and help each other out. Also it was a great way to get the camraderie going leading up to the class. Has anyone gotten anything like that going yet for our class? Or should we get it going?
          I'm in a GroupMe for Central. But we are all in different parts of the process. I think it would be helpful

Comment

• Originally posted by Jabba Ranks View Post
            Hey Guys! I'm new to this forum even though Ive been following up with it for the past few months. I have my PAT Testing on Febuary 18th. Kinda nervous but seeing all the helpful information on this forum has helped ease my nerves. Congrats to those who got invited into the academy. By the looks of it, I have a long process ahead of me. I do have a question I'm hoping some of you may answer. I am a high school graduate with NO COLLEGE education. Will this be a problem for me to receive an invitation down the road? Or are any of you guys who recently received academy invites in the same boat as me???
            I had very little college education. I don't think it's an issue. You will have to get your sealed high school transcripts

Comment

• Originally posted by Jabba Ranks View Post
              Hey Guys! I'm new to this forum even though Ive been following up with it for the past few months. I have my PAT Testing on Febuary 18th. Kinda nervous but seeing all the helpful information on this forum has helped ease my nerves. Congrats to those who got invited into the academy. By the looks of it, I have a long process ahead of me. I do have a question I'm hoping some of you may answer. I am a high school graduate with NO COLLEGE education. Will this be a problem for me to receive an invitation down the road? Or are any of you guys who recently received academy invites in the same boat as me???

Yeah I don't think that'll be an issue.

Comment

• Just got the groupme app

Comment

• Originally posted by Juan_92 View Post
                  Just got the groupme app
                  Check your PM

Comment

• Everyone check your PM, we're starting a GroupMe for everyone that's headed to the March class.

Congratulations BlueandGold & linkinboys14.

***Here's an updated list of everyone headed to CTC I-17 so far.***

1. Nick213
                    2. immp20
                    3. OdiousJeeves17
                    4. sgjr25
                    5. Yamahauler
                    6. Lidiae1983
                    7. kitknox
                    8. Jagman
                    9. DocKay
                    10. nickwells55
                    11. Juan_92
                    12. BlueandGold
                    13. linkinboys14

Congrats to all of you!

Let me know if you get your invitation so I can add you to the list!! STAY MOTIVATED!!

Comment

• immp20 and nickwells55 your PMs are off.

Comment

immp20 and nickwells55 your PMs are off.
                        Should be on now

Comment

immp20 and nickwells55 your PMs are off.
                          It is on

Comment

Everyone check your PM, we're starting a GroupMe for everyone that's headed to the March class.

Congratulations BlueandGold & linkinboys14.

***Here's an updated list of everyone headed to CTC I-17 so far.***

1. Nick213
                            2. immp20
                            3. OdiousJeeves17
                            4. sgjr25
                            5. Yamahauler
                            6. Lidiae1983
                            7. kitknox
                            8. Jagman
                            9. DocKay
                            10. nickwells55
                            11. Juan_92
                            12. BlueandGold
                            13. linkinboys14

Congrats to all of you!

Let me know if you get your invitation so I can add you to the list!! STAY MOTIVATED!!
                            In that case... I'd like to be added to the lists (ctc I-17 and GroupMe). I applied 09/03/2015 and received my invite to the march academy on 01/11/2017.

Comment

• Hey everyone, I have been medically cleared since Dec 27th just called CHU and asked on status of psych and lady said they are working on catching up with all applicant and for those waiting an invite that the class is currently at 114/150 so still waiting patiently on next step. I would love to make March class but if not than June wouldn't be bad either. Semper Gumby always stay flexible. Good luck to those waiting on an invite as there is still room.

Comment

• Congrats to Jagman , Juan_92 and all others who have received their invites!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6159 users online. 334 members and 5825 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X