Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHP Medical Exam - Prior Doctors Notes

Hey Everyone,

So I'm headed into my medical eval and I was looking at my past medical records (thankfully online at my care provider). About 8 months ago I was getting headaches regularly - nothing intense but enough for me to have it checked out. Doctor said it was probably a cyclical headache and the cycle had to be broken. I looked into his notes and he put "chronic migraines." I've heard this could be an instant DQ? This concerns me as they have never caused me to miss work or not be able to perform in my life plus I would hardly classify them as migraines.

Am I in for an instant DQ or has anyone else made it past CHP medical eval with "migraine" in their medical history?

Thanks all!

Go here http://lib.post.ca.gov/Publications/Neuro.pdf and read the section at the end regarding Primary Headache Disorders.
    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by L-1 View Post
      Go here http://lib.post.ca.gov/Publications/Neuro.pdf and read the section at the end regarding Primary Headache Disorders.
      Thank you for the reply and the information. Guess it's just a roll of the dice to see if they think I'm fit - based on that article.

Comment

Those are California's POST standards. A lot will depend on what's documented by your physician in your medical records and by what CHP's doctor determines during his exam. Be very judicious in what you tell him about your symptoms. Don't lie, but think carefully about how many times and how often the headaches have occurred. Like folks who have smoked dope, rather than be accurate, many people don't take a minute to carefully remember and just guess or blurt out a random number. That usually comes back to haunt them. .
        Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8383 users online. 451 members and 7932 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X