300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview with Capt.?

I just got word that I passed my oral interview for Fremont and now I have to have an interview with a captain, and she said there was also a little written test with it. Does anyone have any idea what would be on the written test? and what kind of questions the capt. will ask what what the interview would be like?

He or she just want to make sure that the little people under him or her didn't screw up and hire a nut. It is usually an Q&A session where he/she lets you know whats expected from you. As for what questions will be asked I can't answer because everyone is different.

You an old time radio fan or is your name really Sam Spade?
    "Get this and get it straight! Crime is a sucker's road and those who travel it wind up in the gutter, the prison, or the grave. There's no other end. They never learn."

Comment

Originally posted by ejay
      He or she just want to make sure that the little people under him or her didn't screw up and hire a nut. It is usually an Q&A session where he/she lets you know whats expected from you. As for what questions will be asked I can't answer because everyone is different.

You an old time radio fan or is your name really Sam Spade?

Alot of those written tests are report/essay type tests to make sure you can write. Maybe an autobiography.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11752 users online. 426 members and 11326 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X