Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I see if something is stolen?

Question answered..
    Last edited by vtecflip; 11-13-2006, 05:04 PM.
    "A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
    Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

"I've got 2 guns, one for each of ya." Doc Holliday (Val)

You have started very interesting threads: all of which can be summed up as how can I get over on the cops?

Before you disagree here are the topics; what happens if I don't take the window tint off, speeders who talk back, friends who smoke weed, online gambling and now this: How do I see if something is stolen.

If you bought a watch for less than the retail price and you bought it from someone who stole..well you don't have to be a rocket scientist to KNOW it is stolen. You honestly believe, the guy was just being nice and giving you a break on the watch!!

NOW YOU WANT US TO TELL YOU IF IT IS TRACEABLE AS STOLEN PROPERTY? Hee hee NICE TRY!
    This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Question answered..
      Last edited by vtecflip; 11-13-2006, 05:05 PM.
      "A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
      Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

"I've got 2 guns, one for each of ya." Doc Holliday (Val)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13407 users online. 526 members and 12881 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X