Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All of you in San Diego urgent help needed.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All of you in San Diego urgent help needed.

When on patrol around the San Diego area, please watch for:
    License Plate: AZ 222NXL 1995 Blue Ford Taurus. Registered
    to Rent a Wreck out of Benson AZ.
    The renter of this vehicle is bi polar, off his meds and had in
    the car with him a 2 yr old female Blenheim (red and white)
    Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. Avg wt 15-20 pounds.
    He parked the car somewhere near the "Tall ship" went for
    a walk and cannot remember where he parked the car.
    So far veh has not been towed, they have searched the
    area but since he was out of it they really arnt sure where
    he left it. This was sometime AM Wed 8/09
    Please if anyone finds it get it to the Humane Society, they
    have been notified.
    Thanks so much
    Arizona918
    "I am only one, but I am still one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something. And just because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do." --Helen Keller

By "Tall Ship", do you mean the Star of India, or did he just mutter something about "It's near the tall ship" and not know what he meant?

I think people are pretty good about calling about dogs left in cars. Hopefully this'll turn out well.

Comment

How about urgent help for all the San Diego Police Officers who are getting screwed?

Sorry don't mean to change the subject....just upset.

Comment

Originally posted by beachcop05
        How about urgent help for all the San Diego Police Officers who are getting screwed?
        Last I heard they all left for Oceanside and the inland communities.....
        "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Any updates?

Did you contact SD Harbor Police on this?

My Mom raises Cavaliers...pm me if you still need help on this.
          Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

Hope they find the dog. That is the same kind of dog I have

Comment

Dog has been found unfortunately deceased. I think we all knew what the outcome would be, figured died within hours of being left there. Apparently the dog was tangeled in its leash and couldnt get up to the window.
              Still havnt heard where the car and dog were found.

I have 2 Cavaliers (both puppy mill rescues) myself and found out about this on a Cavalier chat site.

Beachcop05... I have heard how bad it is for SDPD officers out there.. my sister was a dispatcher out there for about 6 years. Phoenix PD does laterals, why dont you come on over.. we are hurting for officers. We have something like 1/3 up for retirement.
              Last edited by Arizona918; 08-12-2006, 03:44 PM.
              "I am only one, but I am still one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something. And just because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do." --Helen Keller

Comment

JNOJR :Star of India was my first thought, but I found out that SDPD thinks she strangled herself, caught her leash on something trying to bounce around in the car. They found the car down on Columbia.

Comment

Originally posted by Arizona918
                  JNOJR :Star of India was my first thought, but I found out that SDPD thinks she strangled herself, caught her leash on something trying to bounce around in the car. They found the car down on Columbia.
                  Columbia is near the harbor area downtown - easy walk to Star of India from there.

Very sorry to hear about the dog!
                  Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11768 users online. 447 members and 11321 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X