300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backround Investigation for los angeles county sheriff

Today my BI came to my work. She pretty much did not say anything after she came out from the meeting with my boss. She told me that if she did not call me in a week to call her back I do not know if that is good or bad. I did my physical agility test last Saturday Idid my 1.5 mile in 14.26 min, sit-ups 33 in a minute, 300 meter sprint 1.19 min., push ups 22 in 1min. I dont know if that is good enough. I wish someone can share there experience of there backround investigation process to give me some sense of where I might be at. I did my poly, agility test, ride a-long, jail tour, meeting with BI, oral, I started in May 2006 and it feels like an eternity.

Originally posted by rein
    Today my BI came to my work. She pretty much did not say anything after she came out from the meeting with my boss. She told me that if she did not call me in a week to call her back I do not know if that is good or bad. I did my physical agility test last Saturday Idid my 1.5 mile in 14.26 min, sit-ups 33 in a minute, 300 meter sprint 1.19 min., push ups 22 in 1min. I dont know if that is good enough. I wish someone can share there experience of there backround investigation process to give me some sense of where I might be at. I did my poly, agility test, ride a-long, jail tour, meeting with BI, oral, I started in May 2006 and it feels like an eternity.
    Check out thread under law enforcement jobs. There's a on going LASD thread there. Some guys can answer your questions.

Comment

Originally posted by rein
      Today my BI came to my work.
      Wow.

I hope your boss already knew you were looking for the LASO job!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8750 users online. 262 members and 8488 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X