300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some guidence for the hiring process for deputy sheriff

Hi! I hope someone can help me understand the hiring process for deputy sheriff. Today My BI is coming to my Employment. I want to know how close am I to the end of this invistigation.

If they are taking the time and expense to do a B.I., you are in pretty good standing. At my department, the next step would be a head check, then an interview with the Sheriff, then a job offer. (If the Sheriff likes you!)
    Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice. Barry Goldwater

Comment

Thank you

I need to know if her coming to my employment is the end of this all. The stress of no knowing is killing me. Maybe there is someone out there that has gone through what I am going through now.

Comment

I think we've all gone through what you're going through. There's no way to "hurry" the process.
        Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice. Barry Goldwater

Comment

I guess you are right.

I will make my peace with it and let it run its course. I do thank you very much for taking the time to wrigth back.

Comment

For what department?

They all do it a little differently. San Diego, for example, does written, orientation/prelim BI, BI, oral, CVSA, psych, medical, offer in that order. Or they did a year or so ago.

Comment

I am in the BI for Los Angeles County Sheriff Department.

Comment

You're about done, if you'd had the poly. Once the BI checks your references then all you should have left is the psych. (written and oral) then the medi. exam. If all goes well, then you should be in the academy in about 2-3 months max. But don't quote me.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12008 users online. 452 members and 11556 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X