300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piedmont P.D

Anyone work for them? I am going to be having a meeting with the Chief of Police for Piedmont on Wednesday. It is for a job that I applied for back when I applied for the one working within my hometown. So between now and the day of my interview I have to decide whether I want the job if I get offered it.
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
    Not Yet Visited: 16
    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Is it a CSO type job again?
    Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by willowdared
      Is it a CSO type job again?
      It is similar to the job that I was training for in my hometown. I am thinking about whether or not I want to go through it again. I am listing all the pros vs cons.

I just checked the website for City of Piedmont to see if I could find the job description but it is no longer there.
      Last edited by BaseballBabe; 08-05-2006, 03:30 AM.
      "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
      Not Yet Visited: 16
      Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

go for it. good luck
        ''Life's tough......it's tougher if you're stupid.''
        -- John Wayne

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13035 users online. 491 members and 12544 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X