300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jfoote85
    The obstacle course I'm not too worried about because I'm lean and a good sprinter. The mile and a half terrifies me and I'm beginning to think I may not be able to do it. I am about 155 lb (5'11"). So I'm pretty skinny and not in great shape at all. The written went really good though but I'm worried about my ability to actually run a mile and a half w/o stopping. If we were aloud to do the walk/sprint thing I'd be fine but I've never actually ran a distance that far before. Oh well I guess I've got 3 weeks to prepare, any pointers?
    Dude... I'm 6'1" and maybe 165-170 I wasn't really worried about the obstacle course, either, but like I said it nearly killed me. I think you get 30 minutes between it and the mile and a half.

I really doubt three weeks is enough to prepare. 3 months sounds more like it :-) All I can say is, lots of aerobic / cardio exercise... the obstacle course burns up all the O2 in you. the sprint at the end is a nightmare if you aren't in better-than-decent shape.

Comment

When I tested we had a guy hurdle the 4 foot wall, didnt touch it at all.

Comment

Last edited by jfoote85; 08-25-2011, 01:51 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6535 users online. 236 members and 6299 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X