300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sacramento County Sheriffs Office Security Officer

Anybody have any info on the position as far as testing requirements, backround, and hiring process? I am scheduled to take the written exam for this position on March 6th, comming up here. Any info would be greatly appreciated. I was thinking about contacting the department and seeing about a "sit-along" or such as the Security Officers im told perform court/jail security related services to get a feed for the position and perhaps get some info on the actual process. Well hope to hear from some of you SacTown folks!

I have no direct information and those SSD Deputies I know don't work / supervise that area.

From what I understand, the testing is basically the same as entry level testing (written / oral board) for deputy sheriff - maybe scaled back just a tad bit.

most SSO's I've seen work the county buildings including the courts - entrance / exit and handling building / facility security. There are hundreds of them too, all over...

Best thing to do is to call down to the supervising SSD (Sacramento Sheriff's Department) SGT (SSO's are supervised and scheduled by SSD Sgt's), and ask him/her the questions. There is a shortage now for SSO's too.

Solano County just put up their ad for their SSO's , F/T and P/T ("additional help")...

good luck.
    ''Life's tough......it's tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne

Comment

Thanka for the info, im going to check out Solono as well.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11700 users online. 395 members and 11305 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X