300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riverside County SO

After graduating from the academy do deputies usually go straight to patrol or do they get assigned somewhere else?

Usually they start you in the jail.

Comment

Not sure, but I think Riverside SD has personnel that work strictly in custody. I think they have a two tier deputy. Not sure though.

Comment

Well, I'll not hazard a guess but if you want academy notes then go to my yahoo group in my sig line below.
        "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

For recruits out of the academy- last I heard it was based on your standing in the academy class. Some go to jails, some courts, the top go right to patrol. Right now with their hiring like crazy jail time isn't much anyways. They have Corrections deps too.
          Get low, get ground, get tactical! Sprawl! Sprawl! Sprawl!

Comment

Usually it's jails first, and down here they go to a different academy for patrol, so even if you worked in the jails for years, you go through patrol academy.

With the staffing shortages, that may not be the case.
            Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6258 users online. 235 members and 6023 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X