300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for family help in Los Angeles area

My grandparents recently moved back to the L.A. area (Rowland Heights) from Korea after 15 years. They are both in their 70's and I'm having an issue with my grandmother. She "doctor shops" and is on numerous meds, which she doesn't always disclose to the various doctors. She also has an aversion to asking them questions. She's rather "old country" and a bit of a hypochondriac. I'm looking for a social agency or better yet, a Korean senior's organization, that can maybe go with her to doctor's appointments or just even check on them. My being in Wisconsin makes it difficult to keep on top of these issues. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer!
    "Law Enforcement Officer Hero" (L.E.O.H.)
    Barn name Hero

Their is a substantial Korean community in LA. Here are a couple places to start with.

Korean Senior Citizen Mutual Club
    2847 W 8th St
    Los Angeles CA
    213-738-9988

Korean Senior Family
    4055 Wilshire Blvd
    Los Angeles CA
    90010-3457
    213-385-0253
    "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Thank you so much! Looking online was a bit intimidating with the amount out there!
      "Law Enforcement Officer Hero" (L.E.O.H.)
      Barn name Hero

Comment

If things get real bad call the Wilshire Division of LAPD but the good Korean community out there should be able to give you a whole lot of help.
        "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11394 users online. 454 members and 10940 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X