300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L.A.S.D Background

Anyone know how long an L.A.S.D B.I will take to contact me after my polygraph? My references have been sent their questionaires about me and I took my poly on Halloween. Just wondering if someone could give me a ballpark timeframe if they have any info.Thanks, Ray

LASD is pretty quick but it is really dependant on you and your life so far, where you have lived, ect.

Here are my academy notes.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/
    "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

I meet my BI tommarrow(11/15) for the first time. I took my Poly a few days before you did and all of my references have been contacted already. Well see what happens.

Comment

Good luck Wess, and thanks for the timeline info.Hope the B.I takes kind to you and if you can let me know,how long ago did he call you to schedule tommorrow? Thanks, Ray

Comment

It wont take long. LASD cant hire enough right now. If you got a easy background, it will especially get expedited.

Comment

Lasd Backgrounds

Hey everyone-

New to the LASD process...Have my poly Monday morning the 28th. Hoping it goes well....Anyone else starting up the process right now???

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9998 users online. 471 members and 9527 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X