300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oakland Police Department-40 Units at College of Alameda

OPD is offering a 40 unit class out of College of Alameda.

I wish I could add more but I can't find anything on the website for OPD or COA.

I know the class starts in January 2006.

BBB
    Last edited by BaseballBabe; 11-13-2005, 01:46 AM.
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
    Not Yet Visited: 16
    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

I believe that it is if you are selected to their academy and complete it, you will earn 40 units. I dont think its open to anyone. Heres a small link.

http://www.oaklandpolice.com/deptorg/bostrnac.html

Comment

College of Alameda

The College of Alameda is in the Peralta College districts...(Alameda, Laney, Merritt and Berkeley) Try www.peralta.cc.ca.us/
      Last edited by deputy x 2; 11-13-2005, 09:51 PM.
      This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9327 users online. 424 members and 8903 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X