Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHP Informational Seminars- Question?

Hello CHP Officers,

I would like to attend one of these seminars for the CHP. My question is how should I dress. Should I dress in slacks or something more business like. I do not want to be under dressed or to over dressed.

The seminar for my area is on July 20th so if you could give me some feed back by then.

Thanks,

BBB
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
    Not Yet Visited: 16
    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

BBB, you could call a recruiter at the office you will be attending and ask them.

It looks like this forum should be renamed the CHP Forum.
    Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

Originally posted by Welpe
      BBB, you could call a recruiter at the office you will be attending and ask them.

Just didn't want to sound stupid asking a question like that to the Officers over there. Thought I would ask here also.

LOL... I agree with you about the CHP forum.

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)

Comment

When attending any pre-employment function for any agency, you should always wear business attire.
        "There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." -Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Originally posted by Welpe

I forgot to add that. They told me in the letter to not to bother calling where they are giving the seminars.

I will just dress business like.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3956 users online. 191 members and 3765 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X