300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SF Sheriff Dept

I figure I might as might as well start a new post.

Just received my ranking today and was wondering to see if anyone else is in the process with them too.

The position of Sheriff will be open shortly...

And good luck to you!
    semper destravit

Comment

Originally posted by RGDS View Post
      The position of Sheriff will be open shortly...

And good luck to you!
      Bwahahahahaaaaa!
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Who the heck would want to work for that dept. with their liberal Sheriff...
        Retired LASD

Comment

Their current sheriff is a wife beater. Their last one was a radical left social experimenter who was more concerned with prisoners' comfort and self-esteem than running a jail like a jail.
          Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

There are good folks there. Their DSA did not want Ross the Boss, and I bet they didn't want Hennenssy either.

That SO is a shadow is what it was and has potential to be "whole" again if they can get a real patrol division back.
            semper destravit

Comment

Or at least securing the hospitals...

Comment

What would SFSO patrol with a patrol division?
                Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

The edge of the jail...

Comment

If he has a DV conviction then how can he carry a firearm and be a cop?

And, I read he was on the Board of Supervisors prior to being elected sheriff. So he was a civilian before?? I thought you needed to be a sworn peace officer to be Sheriff.

Comment

He can't carry...

Comment

Originally posted by beachcop05 View Post
                        If he has a DV conviction then how can he carry a firearm and be a cop?

And, I read he was on the Board of Supervisors prior to being elected sheriff. So he was a civilian before?? I thought you needed to be a sworn peace officer to be Sheriff.
                        He was a DA Investigator prior to that. He was President of his academy class (SFSO Academy).

All Counties establish rules for their Sheriff's. SF rules say executives do not need to carry. Former SFPD Chief Heather Fong was notorious for having not qualified in many years.
                        semper destravit

Comment

You mean Fong was NOT qualified for the job...

Comment

Who's going to be at the PAT and oral board this Sunday?

Comment

Oh...you wanted to discuss the hiring process. Our bad. You mentioned SF & we got distracted.

Squirrel!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10423 users online. 442 members and 9981 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X