300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong-Way Drivers

Since January there have been 14 people killed in wrong-way crashes in the Sacramento area. CHP said all the crashes happened in the fast lane.

This is some weird stuff...

http://www.kcra.com/news/local-news/...crash/32957582
    Criminals are dumb, otherwise we wouldn't have a job.

I have had twice in my life where I encountered a wrong way driver while driving on the freeway and it was only a miracle that my wife and I survived the first one.
    Retired LASD

Comment

I was trained not to drive in the fast lane on graves, ever, for this exact reason.

Comment

Any predominant demographic involved?
        Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

I've stopped one July 5th, (go figure) and seen the 11-44 after math of plenty. NobodyJr and I were both told the same thing, the thought process is that drunks think the fast lane is the slow lane.

Comment

I was southbound the 71 freeway in the No 1 lane around 2300 hours a year ago and sure as **** a wrong way driver was northbound in the southbound HOV lane.. I didn't see it till it would of been too late. It is scary. I never drive in the far left lane at night time for that reason..

Comment

Originally posted by ateamer View Post
              Any predominant demographic involved?
              I have heard from a CHP dude I know that it is typically elderly or duce..

Comment

Originally posted by starcop669 View Post
                I've stopped one July 5th, (go figure) and seen the 11-44 after math of plenty. NobodyJr and I were both told the same thing, the thought process is that drunks think the fast lane is the slow lane.
                Interesting. I'd never heard that before. I learned something new...
                Other officer: Oh that's right, I forgot, you're God's gift to police work.
                Me: At least someone recognizes it.

Turns out basic police work isn't so hard, you just have to leave the station.

Comment

The drunks think the are driving on the correct side of the road in the number one lane.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4651 users online. 218 members and 4433 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X