Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LEO404
    replied
    Hope everyone is staying safe and active during this whole lockdown mess. I was notified via email that Oakland isn’t moving forward with me and I’m not eligible to reapply. Wish they would tell me why...

gopd luck to everyone moving forward. Hopefully I’ll have better luck with another agency.

Leave a comment:

• MMAAKA
    replied
    Anyone else get the email from officer Gilbert to attend the workshops ?

Leave a comment:

• MMAAKA
    commented on 's reply
    its on the oakland pd Facebook and they took pictures of the classhttps://www.facebook.com/oaklandpoliceca/

• LEO404
    replied
    Can anyone actually confirm that a Academy has started? Or possible delay?

Leave a comment:

• MMAAKA
    commented on 's reply
    I did in fact mentioned nothing but the PT and then he asked if I had a BI and I said no and what the status then he responded with the above answer.

• Dr7
    commented on 's reply
    He isnt in charge of when you'll get assigned a B.I . I said to email him only for the PT work shops dates IF you've been assigned an investigator.

• MMAAKA
    replied
    contacted Officer Gilbert got the " we will contact you email" little dissatisfy I only asked about the status of my BI being assigned

Leave a comment:

• InZain08
    commented on 's reply
    I am in group 184A. Last I heard from my BI was that my investigation is completed and is awaiting review by recruiting staff.

• Dr7
    replied
    Live I've said, if you have been assigned a background investigator reach out to either your B.I OR officer Gilbert. If you dont have Gilbert's contact info you can PM me and I will give it too you. You arent suppose to go to the workshop until you have been assigned an investigator. This is because you need to "pass" a certain point before you get an investigator (this is just what I've heard) and cant attend workshops until you do so. If you have an investigator you are more then welcome to attend. Unfortunately it's up to the investigator to relay that info to you so you can attend them. Not all do it, or forget it seems like.

If I get the dates for February I'll post here and ask you guys to PM if you want them.

The PT workshop consists of a 1.5 mile Timed run
    Max pushups in 1 min
    Max situps in 1 min

That's it.

Leave a comment:

• MMAAKA
    commented on 's reply
    are you in the 185a group. if so what process are you in

• InZain08
    replied
    This is the first I'm hearing about the PT sessions.

Leave a comment:

• Dr7
    commented on 's reply
    Once you are assigned a background investigator you can go to the pt workshops. Your B.I is suppose to tell you about them

• MMAAKA
    replied
    Does anyone have officer Gilbert email?

Leave a comment:

• MMAAKA
    replied
    Originally posted by Dr7 View Post
    I can't stress this enough, if you are IN BACKGROUNDS go to AS MANY (if not all) of the pt workshops. There are two pt workouts held per month. Usually one is on the first Sunday and the second one is on the 3rd Saturday. Something like that. Your background investigator should have sent you the info to these.
    What workshops? I don’t have a BI yet. No one contacted me so just email Gilbert and I should get the info? Do you have his contact information.

Leave a comment:

• Dr7
    commented on 's reply
    Ok , the dates for February should be out soon. Once you get those try to go to as many as you can. Sorry to hear you didnt know about them sooner.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3018 users online. 254 members and 2764 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X